[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the best sith? I say Darth Sion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: Sion_Korriban.jpg (173 KB, 692x547) Image search: [Google]
Sion_Korriban.jpg
173 KB, 692x547
Who was the best sith?

I say Darth Sion
>>
Sheev
>>
Darth Menace, AKA The Phantom Menace
>>
File: Naga_Sadow_auf_Khar_Delba.jpg (127 KB, 638x814) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Sadow_auf_Khar_Delba.jpg
127 KB, 638x814
>>62956667
I'm fairly partial to Naga Sadow.
>>
File: 1448162427498s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448162427498s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
No, no, YOU WILL FLY!
>>
File: getaloadofthisasshole.jpg (765 KB, 1521x2000) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisasshole.jpg
765 KB, 1521x2000
Bane the Big. He's the most fleshed out and his voice is sexy (no, not Hamill's cancer voice)
>>
File: Darth Nihilus.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Darth Nihilus.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1200
Knights of the Old Republic II is in my honest opinion the quintessential Star Wars piece of art, along with A New Hope and Empire of course. Kreia, the grayness of the Sith and the Jedi, the Mandalorian Wars. Fucking perfect

To answer OPs question, Darth Nihilus of course
>>
File: 1448174158930.jpg (89 KB, 517x479) Image search: [Google]
1448174158930.jpg
89 KB, 517x479
is this even a question?
>>
>>62956999
This makes me happy. I love KOTOR but the villains are kind of uninteresting. Will KOTOR II actually motivate me to do a dark side run?

also, checked
>>
Darth Nihilus. He believes in nothing. And may cut off Jedi johnsons.
>>
>>62956999
the mystery of KOTOR2 is what makes it so great
>>
Ive never played KOTOR, but reading Darth Sion, and Darth Nihiluss wookiepedias was fun.

Am I autistic? I really cant stand the media itself, but reading about the retardly large and nonsensical lore is so much fun.

Like its just neat thinking about Darth Bane going into hiding and studying all kinds of ancient sith material. The idea that for generations his successors have been hiding is so fucking cool. Does it make for a good story? No. Could it be a movie or a game? No. But reading about it is still fun.

>>62956999

Isnt his deal that he just doesnt need a body anymore? Like he got so powerful that hes just some incorporeal ghost man?
>>
>>62957181
His basically a black hole of dark side energy, which is why he needs to feed on force sensitives to survive. This is also why Kreia hates him so much.
>>
>>62956999
>black hole vampire sith
>zombie sith
>old lady witch sith

Why not a werewolf sith too? Or a frankenstein? Kotor II is stupud
>>
>>62957332
Vader is Frankenstein's monster and Sidious is the devil. Who gives a fuck you mongrel?
>>
>>62957332
you're stupid
>>
>>62957073
Morality is still being Jesus vs kicking puppies, but the villains are better than 1, the planets are more interesting, and the crew isn't as bland and have meaningful interactions and stuff. If you liked 1, definitely try this with the restored content mod.
>>
>>62957332
It's true, villains, aside from Kreya, are the weakest part of Kotor 2.

Sion and Nihilus operate entirely on the rule of cool, but they are stupid and forgettable characters on their own. Neither works on their own without Kreya feeding you their backstories.
>>
>>62957383
>>62957406
Dumb obsidian keks shouldnt you be on /v/ whining in some Fallout 4 thread?

Kotor II's juvenile attempt at 'deconstructing' the star wars universe is the perfect kind of bait for pseduointellectuals and teenagers
>>
>>62957181

>Am I autistic?

No, you're allowed to enjoy things even if they're kind of dumb. Autistic would be if you got mad because some of the different things in the admittedly nonsensical lore contradicted each other.
>>
>>62956667
>fallen Jedi from Exar Kun era
>Takes 40+ years to become a contender compared to 3+ upstarts in the mean time
>All he cares about is pain, not extending or expanding philosophy and knowledge
>just wants to mindlessly kill Jedi and shit
No, him and Sion and Kreia were walking personifications of their titles. They had no real plans, just desires. At least Sheev tried to be something more than a force snacker, a walking dead lightsaber swinger, or a scheming edgelady trying to kill the force because "muh betrayals"
>>
>>62957582
>I didn't understand KOTOR2: the post
>>
>>62957073
I would say it could
actually yes
It has some of the best dialogue options for doing evil shit ever in a game
>>
OUTTA MY FUCKING WAY KORRIBAN FUCKING SITHS
>>
>>62957256

Cool.

I like how Nihilus and Sion are like awesomely powerful, but ultimately unstable and unsustainable. Like, Sion couldnt be killed, but if he at all lost motivation to be alive, he would just die instantly. And Nihilus had to consume people.

So it makes sense in the lore that the Sith came to a point where they realized that they were too fragile and had to continue on their legacy in a slower and stabler manner.
>>
>>62956999
best character design in SW imo
>>
We all know the answer.
>>
>>62957804
MORE LIKE SLEEV
AM I RIGHT
xD
>>
File: darthdubs.jpg (44 KB, 559x464) Image search: [Google]
darthdubs.jpg
44 KB, 559x464
>>62956999
trips confirm.
>>
File: skull.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2498) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2498
>>62956999

check em.

Ill take this as a sign that its time to play kotor2 again. Finished kotor1 a few months ago. My body is ready

kotor2 is up with there with deus ex and morrowind as pinnacle of gaming; not likely to ever be surpassed in this age of dlc and kikery
>>
Darth Doctor Pavel
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.