[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
May I have the password please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: EWS.png (582 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
EWS.png
582 KB, 960x540
May I have the password please?
>>
>>62953045
Batman123.
>>
>>62953045
It's Treason
>>
>>62953045
Fidelio.
>>
>>62953045
password1
>>
>>62953045
Open sesame
>>
>>62953045
admin123
>>
>>62953045
What would have happened if he'd just said he'd never heard of a second one?
>>
>>62953045
OOOOOOORRRRRRRRGGGGGYYYYYYYY
>>
File: Sheev Padme.jpg (83 KB, 425x471) Image search: [Google]
Sheev Padme.jpg
83 KB, 425x471
>>
>>62953125
WITH A CAPITAL P. Do you have a child or helper you can on the phone?
>>
>>62953045
That whole scene felt so unfair. Nigga just wanted to bone.
>>
>>62953045
>I'll try the password that's a good trick
>>
it disgusts me how some people think they are better than everyone else because they have wealth
>>
>>62953277
He already turned down the invitation though

Who do you think the 2 girls at the christmas party were?
>>
"shield123"
>>
>>62953379
>implying they'd invite a guy who's just a competent doctor to their super sikrit club
>especially when he's such a dumb tool

Plus the other guy interrupted them to go take care of the junkie.
>>
Kekdelio
>>
>>62953493
I thought it was implied with the "end of the rainbow" comment
>>
Kidman was such a cunt in this movie, Cruze should've kept his pimp hand strong, and fucked that costumer store's daughter a couple times.
>>
>>62953045
I fukt your mather and you happenet
>>
>>62953045
Reminder that Kubrick died immediately after making this flick

HE KNEW TOO MUCH
>>
>>62954611
reminder that cia had (has) a gun that could induce heart attack from a distance and without notice
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.