[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo Thread - Leaked S02E07 Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Link to leaked episode:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1wU8hu0p35eTk15dmd4amJ4bTQ&usp=sharing

Who here is hyped for the massacre in episode 8?
>>
>>62950490
>Leaked S02E07

Nigga I ain't even seen episode 4.
>>
>>62950517
well you're in for a treat once you catch up m8
>>
ty op
>>
>>62950490
i wonder why /tv/ stopped likeing fargo.
there are barely eveer any discussion threads, and live threads are only about 500 posts
when season 1 was airing last year there was a general and at least 3 livethreads for every epsisode.
shit sucks yo.
>>
>>62950853
Too much quirky and witty for me this time.
>>
>>62950853
also im on mobile, pls no bully.
>>
>>62950853
I think S2 is very good, but not as immediately enjoyable as S1. This is in large part due to Lorne and Lester just being much more interesting than Crime Grandma, Delusional Hairdresser and Eloquent Assassin Negro.
>>
>>62950853
To be fair they moved the show to Monday nights so most people are probably just watching something else.
>>
>>62950930
Same. I'm also not really interested in crime/violent antihero shows/movies anymore, and can't tell if this season is so much worse than the first or my tastes changed so much in a year
>>
>>62950853
All the characters are flat, the situation is boring, you know exactly how its going to end, and its impossible to get invested with anyone. All drama is the result of people being stupid and "random chance," but the drama convenience is excused by the ""true crime"" premise.

Season 1 had billybob being billybob. In season 2, No one is giving any sort of stand-out performance, no one has anything interesting to say or do, and there just isn't any reason to care about anything that happens.
>>
>that scene with Mike & The Undertaker
>that MILLER'S CROSSING reference in the woods
>Just Dropped In from Big Lebowski as the episode cuts to credits

Why aren't more people watching the most based show on TV?
>>
so what, is Betsy just gonna get abducted by aliens rather than die of her disease? we the man who wasn't there now
>>
>>62951310
>Season 1 had billybob being billybob. In season 2, No one is giving any sort of stand-out performance, no one has anything interesting to say or do, and there just isn't any reason to care about anything that happens.

So basically there's no meme characters so it's shit. Nice opinion
>>
>>62951637
He quite clearly implied everything about it was pretty wooden and bland
>>
>>62951472

>muh references

It's a decent show, but that fan-service stuff is just obnoxious, it adds nothing. Not as bad as the shit in season 1 with the bag of money from the movie, but still
>>
>>62950930
>>62951310
>>62951637
>>62951690

All, Me :^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.