[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she the worst cast memeber of SNL ever? Not because she ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Is she the worst cast memeber of SNL ever?
Not because she ugly or something. Her acting is awful, her part in scetches - just overreacting and screaming at things.
>>
>>62944038
JUST
>>
>cast an abrasive she-boon in a comedy troop, skit show.
>act surprised when she acts like an abrasive, she-boon

SNL really is the worst
>>
>>62944038
>>62944392
Hey /pol/
>>
The point with her is that she's so unfunny it's actually funny.
Also her ugliness makes people laugh I think.
>>
you call lorne michaels a racist and tell him to give you more diversity, lorne michaels gives you all the diversity you can handle

he must have been surprised when people pretended to enjoy her
>>
>>62944038
she looks so much like a great ape of some kind that it just makes my dick a primal diamond

imagine her capering around, crushing bananas in those big hands after she climaxes from my expert manipulation of her primate vagine
>>
>>62944422
OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE BOIS AT
>>
>>62944038
How is this show still on the air? Literally garbage since seth left. It was spotty when he was there
>>
File: tumblr_nl28emxrMy1s5ay6mo1_1280.jpg (117 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl28emxrMy1s5ay6mo1_1280.jpg
117 KB, 640x852
>>62944600
rite where dey shud b, cracka
>>
>>62944038
>just overreacting and screaming at things.
This is what African Americans find funny.
Not kidding, she only seems loud and grating to you because you're white.
>>
Is there one skit where she is genuinely funny?
>>
>>62944704
is there one skit where she doesn't fuck up her lines?
>>
>>62944754
Ask Jimmy Fallon how much that matters.
>>
>>62944392

what's with the comma?
>>
>>62944779
I hated him to. He would crack up in every skit, like he couldn't get over how funny he found himself to be.
>>
>>62944847
And now his show has the highest ratings of any late night show.
>>
>>62944933
stupid seal
>>
>>62944038
talent wise yes, but there were way worse people as far as personalities go in the 70s and 80s. Go read one of the SNL books
>>
>>62944038
kkk nazi racist, she's stunning and brave
>>
>>62944643
not even joking here, I thought she was trans gendered?
Am I thinking of someone else who looks like her?
>>
she has literally zero range, especially with impersonations. she looks so unique that there's no one she can believable impersonate. plus she can't act for shit.
>>
>>62944038
dont forget the annoying rat face
>>
File: 1447205722941.gif (62 KB, 362x332) Image search: [Google]
1447205722941.gif
62 KB, 362x332
>>62944038
>2015
>still watching snl
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>62944623
Except Seth was fucking awful m8. Forgettable bland delivery and smug and self-satisfied as fuck
>>
>>62946767
desu I think she's really good at what she does, which is play straight woman. There's a reason she's in so many fucking sketches.

Too bland to have a major career after SNL though, she's got the right idea staying for as long as possible.
>>
File: cecily-strong.jpg (18 KB, 300x405) Image search: [Google]
cecily-strong.jpg
18 KB, 300x405
this one carries the show, literally the only funny cast member
>>
>>62947165
She's pretty but not amazinlgy funny. Kate McKinnon is probably the funniest.
>>
>>62946767
her pre-crazy Miley Cyrus impression was goat tho
>>
>>62944933

this is because of girls 20-35. they think he's cute. and funny in a cute way.

i told my sister that he was shit and wasn't funny, and she oddly said that i was jealous - which is a tell that they are attracted to him
>>
>>62946767
Yeah, I usually can't stand horse-smiles like that but it mixes well with her awkward characters, like the poetry teacher. She's not the weakest SNL castmember
>>
I don't care, I only watch this show for the Good Neighbor crew, and it's been disappointing 2bh
>>
>>62944038
kenan thompson and news guys are the only ones worth shit. most of snl is the worst cast memeber and writing is worse
>>
>>62947165
>>62947185
Cecily is alright but...I think she relies too much on her Spanish accent.
McKinnon always makes me think that she's re-hashing Kristen Wiig's crazy over the top characters.

Taran Killam, Kyle Mooney and Beck Bennett and Michael Che are my favorite though
>>
>>62944038
She looks like a live action racist caricature.
>>
>>62947629
I see your point, but McKinnon's crazy characters are way less annoying than Wiig's ever were, plus she can do other stuff too
>>
They cast a Def Comedy Jam type comedian in sketch.

Her success comes from screaming and stomping in a crowded arena. "Ladies, you know what I'm talkin' bout when a man got dat BIG OL DICK!?" And all the black people hoot and holler in their seats and roll around and clap and stomp their feet.

SNL puts her in front of a white audience who are set on sitting still and occasionally politely clapping, and her BIG OL DICK material isn't going to fly, so she turns to the balding 30 year old white dudes who used to write for their Ivy League school's lampoon paper to get her some jokes, and they can't write anything that works for her.

Sure, she sucks, but she is fish out of water.

Listen to the WTF with Maron where he interviews Hannibal Burress. They talk all about the explicit differences between white and black crowds, and how you need different material, even different delivery, when you're dealing with each.
>>
>>62946528
>Am I thinking of someone else who looks like her?

No, but I thought she was trans species
>>
>>62947345
>she oddly said that i was jealous
She thinks you're lusting after her, bro.
>>
She's not that different from Keenan tbqfh
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.