[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is about to slay you, he gives you a chance to say your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: slay.jpg (40 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
slay.jpg
40 KB, 640x425
This guy is about to slay you, he gives you a chance to say your last words, but they have to be a movie quote. Which quote do you choose?
>>
for you
>>
I just hate niggers.
>>
No I'm Dunnhier
>>
"Killing me is one thing, but you wouldn't last a day in the skarch"
>>
>>62943888
thanks dude I've been looking for this pic for ages
>>
Baby wants to fuck!
>>
Ah, Doctor Pavel, I presume? It is I, agent William Wilson, here to carry out the task bestowed upon me by the Central Intelligence Agency.
>>
It's treason then.

AAAAARRHHHHGGGGGGG
>>
>>62943888
He's so fine.
>>
>>62943888
WE ARE THE HUNTERS. WE KILL THE WEAK SO THE STRONG SURVIVE. YOU CAN'T STOP THE NEW WORLD. YOUR FILTHY SOCIETY WILL NEVER GET RID OF PEOPLE LIKE US. WE ARE THE FUTURE!
>>
>>62943888
wesa gonna die
>>
You are a big guy.
>>
>>62943888
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
>>
>>62943888
HOL UP, HOL UP
>>
https://youtu.be/WWl8EbNN8NM?t=24s
>>
File: Qualmes_ThereWillBeBlood_1.jpg (71 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
Qualmes_ThereWillBeBlood_1.jpg
71 KB, 648x480
Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our state to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new well was coming in at Coyote Hills and I had to see about it. That well is now flowing at two thousand barrels and it's paying me an income of five thousand dollars a week. I have two others drilling and I have sixteen producing at Antelope; so, ladies and gentlemen, if I say I'm an oil man, you will agree. Now, you have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all men that beg for a chance to drill your lots, maybe one in twenty will be oilmen; the rest will be speculators - that's men trying to get between you and the oilmen - to get some of the money that ought by rights come to you. Even if you find one that has money and means to drill, he'll maybe know nothing about drilling and he'll have to hire the job out on contract, and then you're depending on a contractor who'll rush the job through so he can get another contract just as quick as he can. This is... the way that this works.
>>
>>62944005

I'm McKenna with Draul!
>>
>>62943888
something in this pic always bothered me. not even the guy himself, something in the composition and frame.
>>
I do my own drilling, and the men that work for me work for me. and they're men I know. I make it my business to be there and to see their work. I don't lose my tools in the hole and spend months fishing for them; I don't botch the cementing off and let water in the hole and ruin the whole lease. I'm a family man. I run a family business. This is my son and my partner, H.W. Plainview.
>>
Montjoie ! Saint Denis ! Que trépasse si je faiblis.
>>
>>62943888
Who paid you to grab dr pavel?
>>
We offer you the bond of family that very few oilmen can understand. I'm fixed like no other company in this field and that's because my Coyote Hills well has just come in. I have a string of tools all ready to put to work. I can load a rig onto trucks and have them here in a week. I have business connections so I can get the lumber for the derrick - such things go by friendship in a rush like this - and this is why I can guarantee to start drilling and to put up the cash to back my word. I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do, when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there.
>>
I drive / IT WAS FREE PIZZA!
>>
>>62943888
It's just been revoked
>>
File: Jake_Lloyd5.jpg (36 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
Jake_Lloyd5.jpg
36 KB, 500x329
Story time
>be last week
>in car with brother in law
>he's driving and I'm copilot
>he flips the car but we land upright
>I look over at him to see if he's ok
>with the biggest shit eating grin he looks at me and says "rolling is a good trick"
>hfw
>>
>>62944416
he is a manlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 64x64
>>62943888
TONY, HELP!
>>
>>62943888
What sort of due process is this?
>>
>>62943888

So it's treason then
>>
He IS Samurai
>>
>>62943888
WARM BLACK DINGUS!
>>
File: do it.gif (1 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
do it.gif
1 MB, 288x288
>>
>>62943888
"Respect the cock."
>>
Your days are over, mister.
>>
File: 1383129406417.gif (2 MB, 260x152) Image search: [Google]
1383129406417.gif
2 MB, 260x152
>>
>>62944626
If this story is true, then it's a great story.
>>
File: george_decision.jpg (195 KB, 631x494) Image search: [Google]
george_decision.jpg
195 KB, 631x494
>>62944626
>working at subway
>some fat fuck wants me to put double of all the fixings on their extra bacon BMT.
>co-worker looks at the sandwich
>that's a big sandwich
>for you
>that was the highlight of my week
>>
>"Death is just another path, one that we all must take... The grey rain curtain of this world pulls back and all turns to silver glass...and then you see it..."
>“White shores. And beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.”
>>
>"You know, it doesn't have to mean anything. It's just very beautiful to watch."
>>
don't want to go.
>>
>>62943888
Sup Reddit.
>>
I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Plastics.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.