[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV shows like Utopia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images (7).jpg (17 KB, 550x231) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
17 KB, 550x231
TV shows like Utopia?
>>
>>62942021
Ask Reddit.
>>
>>62942021

Utopia
>>
>>62942056
UTOPIA ISNT REDDIT YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>62942021

Deutschland 83 isnt wholly like it, but it often has highly stylized, evocative direction as well as tension and intrigue. I suggest it to fans of Utopia.
>>
Nothing will ever be anything like Utopia.
>>
>the adaptation/sequel is cancelled

fuggg
>>
>>62943943
Good. If they want to spend money on it, just continue the show where it stopped. You can't remake it.
>>
Humans, kinda.
Its made by the same people, and its nowhere near as good, but its got some aspects which make it pretty clear its a sort of 'spiritual successor'
>>
>>62943996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU4mwlTUXnc
(also Arby is in it)
>>
>>62943943
you mean american version?

lel
>>
>>62943994

Agreed
>>62944049
si

Just wanted to know where it was going. Going from mass extermination to selective control with curry austist as the leader? What could go wrong?
>>
>>62944128
He wanted to spread the disease to a small area to freak everyone into taking the vaccine, in essence doing what they were doing before the first season started.
>>
>>62944431
except he thought the roma thing was wrong
>>
>>62944549
Yes, but that is the only disease they had. The old dude wanted to spread it to the whole world, the paki wanted to give it to a couple people to make everyone else take the vaccine.
>>
>>62944728
wait, maybe I'm wrong because I watched it a long time ago, but I thought it wasn't the disease that was selective, but the vaccine? Like the disease infected anyone, but the vaccine would specifically save roma people
>>
>>62944762
It was the vaccine that stopped reproduction and the "vaccine" didn't even stop the flu.
>>
>>62944956
I remember it changes a lot because people don't fully know what everything does until the comic is actually found and the creator tells them what it does.
So it starts off with people thinking the infection is a front, and then the vaccine would help everyone but make most people infertile based on a random gene
Then its discovered the vaccine is specifically aimed at keeping roma people fertile
Then its discovered the vaccine actually only saves roma people from he flu in the first place, and so most people who get it are going to die.
right?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.