[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously, a black cop in 1800s england?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: the.frankenstein.chronicles..jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the.frankenstein.chronicles..jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
seriously, a black cop in 1800s england?
>>
>>62941150
It's a fictional 1800s England
>>
File: the.frankenstein.chronicles2.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the.frankenstein.chronicles2.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>62941182
but there's like no other black people on the show at all, not even in the background.
>>
>>62941209
There were black people in England in that time period, though it's doubtful they'd be in any meaningful positions.
>>
>>62941150
history is racist, shitlord. hth
>>
>>62941150

Why not just watch Penny Dreadful?
>>
dude quotas lmao

nah i'm just kidding. don't put me on the list. i love zionist devil worship.
>>
>>62941209
It's a fictional 1800s England, I mean come on people.
>>
File: the.frankenstein.chronicles3.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the.frankenstein.chronicles3.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>62941275
lack of Sean Bean
>>
They're literally trying to retcon the past so that people won't question the overwhelming influx of foreigners to the UK in the last 60 years. It's all a game to shape peoples minds and make them think things were always this way, that their land doesn't belong to them.
>>
>>62941150
There were black slave owners in the 1800's. Why the fuck wouldn't there be at least one black cop? And this is back before New York was the biggest hub of trading.
>>
>>62941343
Either that or it's capitalism. Black characters bring Black viewers and more money.

Some big Chinese movies now have white western actors to try and get more money from Western viewers.
>>
>>62941316

Sean Bean is in it? Well that's gonna last for long i'm sure.
>>
>>62941418
nice damage control, Soros
>>
>>62941150
WE WERE KINGZ AND SHIET
>>
>>62941150
what is this show about?
>>
File: XYr9Dmzt.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XYr9Dmzt.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>62941431
They use to say that about Nathan
>>
itt stormfags who can't tell fiction from reality

Fuck's sake. It is a setting where some guy is Frenkensteining shit to life. A black cop i. that setting is not a stretch unless you are a triggered racist twat.
>>
>>62942524
You wouldn't make a movie set in South America before the Europeans arrived and have white people as the native Americans, would you?
>>
>>62941418
That's just because Chinese worship white people
>>
>the first black police officer was actually PC John Kent, who worked in Carlisle from 1837. He was the son of, Thomas Kent, who was brought to work on the estate of a Cumberland landowner returning from duty with the colonial civil service in the West Indies.
>>
It's because normal people don't care about skin color. It's just another person in their eyes.

/pol/ has made you all into race obsessed brain damaged keks.
>>
>>62942763
This. There's always been exceptions and out-of-norms out there. Movies and tv focus on these most of the time, becaus ewhy would you want to see average Joe doing average things?
>>
>>62942763
So he was 1/2 black at most
>>
>>62942865
So? He still looked black. Also, the one drop rule. You can't choose to ignore it when it goes against your argument.
>>
File: 1droprule.png (522 KB, 568x435) Image search: [Google]
1droprule.png
522 KB, 568x435
>>62942914
One drop rule is hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>62941418
chinese companies are paying white people to just hang around in their buildings and do nothing apart from being white.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.