[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: wounded.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wounded.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
What went wrong?
>>
>>62940891
HIS BEST FRIEND RYAN DUNN DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT 4 YEARS AGO
he says is it in the first line, why dont you people understand that this is the problem? he even admits it in the fucking video
>>
behold the ravages of age
>>
he didn't rock the earth enough
>>
File: bammm.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bammm.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>62940891

he dun goofed
>>
File: 1384707125241.jpg (148 KB, 1210x798) Image search: [Google]
1384707125241.jpg
148 KB, 1210x798
I WANNA BEND MY DICK TO MY ASS
>>
missa bombad friend di inda car accident four years ago.he s dead and gone.iceland s his favorita place.missa m ganna build him a skatepark. yousa don t has be a musician to be a earth rocker.andrew stranberg isa earth rocker. missa other bombad friend is on heroin again.he s back in rehab for his sixteenth time.bombad luck with da one.sick of da bullshit.sick of all dis doo-doo.missa don t goin out anymore,cause missa hata every motherfucker,missa don t care what thesa re up to.four years missa wast,sippin on drinks at da bar,chit-chatt with doo-doo nobodies.now missa stay at home,likein a doo-doo hermit.missa m no ganna take any doo-doo from thesa. missa know what s goin on.missa gotin set up.missa gotin jump.thank biiig one nikki wasn t der watch missa getin missa doo-doo doo-doo kick.she woulda wound up witha black eye and prol went to jail.she has a big mouth. missa live for dis doo-doo.missa lovein it.br it da doo-doo on. payback s a bitch motherfucker
>>
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
that feel when i'm not a musician
that feel when i can never be an earth rocker
>>
>>62943435

I have some good news for you pham
>>
>>62943435
You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker
>>
File: WOAAAHH WOAAAHUUAGH.jpg (17 KB, 435x405) Image search: [Google]
WOAAAHH WOAAAHUUAGH.jpg
17 KB, 435x405
My best friend Andrew Stranberg died in a skatepark four years ago. He got set up. He got jumped. The bar's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a jail.

You don't have to go out anymore to be an Earth Rocker. Ryan Dunn is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend Brandon Novak chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. He's back in Iceland for the sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of Nikki. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I’m on heroin again. I don't have to be a musician. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the car accident, watching me get my fucking ass kicked. Now I stay at home, like a fucking bigmouth. I'm not gonna take any rehab from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got dead. I got gone. Thank every motherfucker eye wasn't there to watch me get my fucking hermit kicked. I don't care what they're up to. The bullshit would have wound up with a black god. Payback has a bitch shit.

I fuck for this shit. I live it. love it the fuck on.

Mother Fuckbringer.
>>
>>62943435
LE U DONT HAV TO B MOOZISHUN 2 BE ERRF ROCKER HAHAHAHAHHA XDDD SO MEMEY HAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
Nothing. Everything went perfectly.
>>
>>62940913
Nice Freudian Excuse but it doesn't sell.
>>
>You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62940891
His girlfriend Nikki ended up with a black guy who went to jail
>>
File: emperor.jpg (17 KB, 556x504) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
17 KB, 556x504
>>62943478
Sheev?
>>
THREAD THEME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YGdPMl-2w
>>
He has always been a loser. Ryan Dunn is a convenient excuse but ask yourself, would he be better off? No not really. Dunn was an equally toxic idiot just more likable
>>
>>62940891
He's lived a better life than we ever will. I'd trade places with him in a heart beat.
>>
File: set_phasers_to_schramberg.png (189 KB, 852x439) Image search: [Google]
set_phasers_to_schramberg.png
189 KB, 852x439
My best friend Spock died on Genesis 21 years ago. He's dead and gone.
>>
STRANBERG?
>>
WHHOOOOOAAAAAAOOO
>>
File: deathcab4stranberg.jpg (132 KB, 992x999) Image search: [Google]
deathcab4stranberg.jpg
132 KB, 992x999
STRANBERG!
>>
>>62943478
>I don't go out anymore, cause I’m on heroin again. I don't have to be a musician.
10/10
>>
"Skateboarding was a mistake"

-Bam Margera
>>
File: JUST_EARTH_ROCK.jpg (12 KB, 297x349) Image search: [Google]
JUST_EARTH_ROCK.jpg
12 KB, 297x349
>>62940891
His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car crash 4 years ago, he's dead and gone, Iceland's his favorite place, Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an earth rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on heroin again, he's back in rehab for the 16th time, good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit, he's not gonna take any shit from anybody. He knows whats going on, he got set up, he got jumped, he thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it, bring it the fuck on paybacks a bitch motherfucWHOOAAAAAOOOOH WAAAAAAAOOOHHHH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?
>>
>>62945693
Don vito died as well recently
>>
>>62940891

>tfw when bam is the richest one.

he was the most plugged into make money off of everything - i think thats why no one likes him
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.