[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still love this movie /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1448190641648.gif (2 MB, 442x222) Image search: [Google]
1448190641648.gif
2 MB, 442x222
Do you still love this movie /tv/?
>>
>>62940270
Great Movie. One of few I can re-watch and still enjoy
>>
Hot fuzz>Shaun>worlds end
This isn't an opinion, just fact
>>
>>62940270
I adore it. The writing is just fantastic and the premise is hilarious.
>>
>>62940308
You're not wrong
>>
>>62940322
World's End deserves some credit tho. The main characters story line is really good and with a little bit more refining could have been equally as good as the other films.
>>
Hot Fuzz still is a brilliant film
>>
>>62940270
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
>>62940952
>spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

Are you merely pretending to be British? SotD and Hot Fuzz are considered pretty great films while The Worlds End is considered kind of shitty. Nobody sees them as "unfunny trash".
>>
HAG
>>
>>62941028
it's a copypasta, mate.
>>
MURDER MURDER MURDER
>>
wanna be a big cop in a small town? fuck off up the model village
>>
>>62941059
FASCIST
>>
>>62940308
>>62940308
World's End > Hot Fuzz > Shaun

Though I like Hot Fuzz quite a bit, it's never made me laugh once. Not sure why it just seems a lot dryer than Shaun and World's End. Btw, I only really love World's Ends' first half, but that first half is so good it more than makes up for everything that follows. Surprisingly moving and funny as hell.
>>
A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD
>>
File: Cheers1.webm (1 MB, 1872x820) Image search: [Google]
Cheers1.webm
1 MB, 1872x820
I have an addiction to the Cornetto Trilogy. I honestly believe it to be the best 3 films in existence since I watch them almost every day. I can quote all three movies and I remember most of the commentaries by heart.
They are just too fucking good.
>>
CRUSTY JUGGLERS
>>
>>62941223
I have the same thing with american psycho
>>
>>62941264
Course you do you edgy autist
>>
>>62941223
Same, gonna watch Shaun now kek
>>
>>62941223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeJzHSxRq40
best part of the film
>>
>>62941223

I get that about Hot Fuzz and Shaun but World's End?
>>
Dat speech from Pegg about the blue fury gives me so much macho strength.
>>
>>62940270
THE GREATER GOOD
>>
>>62941236
THIEVING KIDS
>>
>>62941405
It's more mature than the others. It is Edgar Wright saying that he is grown out of his older style of films and people feeling nostalgia for them. I understand that it was less received than the others but the film is good nonetheless.
>>
>>62941401
>they get more and more casual about killing phillip each time

kek
>>
>>62941203
>World's End >
That's mathematically false
>>
>>62940270
since /tv/ is reddit, yes.
>>
>>62941538

As a film it's worthless but as a movie it's quite good.
>>
>>62941203
I agree, my tier list would be
Hot Fuzz>First half of World's End>Shaun>Second half of World's End.
>>
>>62941553
Never noticed that. Thanks anon!
>>
FARMER'S MUMS
>>
>>62941725
Stop this film, flick movie meme. It's worthless
>>
Highly recommend everyone rewatch Worlds End with an open mind. It's quite good. Especially the two leads character arcs. Very good.
>>
>>62941126
That's such a clever joke, and having the model village actually be relevant and it make sense that it's there rather than just being something to set up a joke.
>>
>>62941028

Fuck you. I like The Worlds End the most.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.