[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you guys think Kevin is actually going to stay dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 140604-keyart-2p-900.jpg (110 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
140604-keyart-2p-900.jpg
110 KB, 900x450
So do you guys think Kevin is actually going to stay dead?
>>
>>62938420

drowning couldn't kill him, a little homemade arsenic isn't going to put him down for long.
>>
>>62938438
Seems pretty final to be honest.
And what the fuck was Michael doing?
Helping Kevin or getting rid of the body?
>>
>>62938420
>Inferno (pronounced [imˈfɛrno]; Italian for "Hell") is the first part of Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy. It is followed by Purgatorio and Paradiso. It is an allegory telling of the journey of Dante through Hell, guided by the Roman poet Virgil.

Virgil "killed" Kevin and then himself so that he can go wherever Kevin went and guide him. They'll be back.
>>
>>62938612
shieeet
>>
This and Fargo are the only shows I'm watching 2bh
>>
>>62938612
Whoa, WHOA
I thought Virgil was actually just a crazy killer that wanted to kill someone.
But what if he did it so he could guide Kevin?
WHOA
My eyes are open
>>
>>62938757

He's probably no stranger to sarcasm anon, no need for that kind of reply.
>>
>>62938778
I actually wasn't being sarcastic.
Do you see a /s there?
>>
>>62938420
I have known people who have survived over dosing and poisoning. Not everyone dies that easily. He has a chance at survival. With what quality of life I don't know, but he could still be alive. All we saw was him having a seizure and some foam came out of his mouth. That doesn't mean he is dead.
>>
>>62938491
I think it's not the first time Michael saw this.
>>
>>62938420
i dunno lol
>>
File: tumblr_np55cpXR9n1u3jauuo1_400.gif (553 KB, 265x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np55cpXR9n1u3jauuo1_400.gif
553 KB, 265x385
>>62938651

Same here atm. Nothing else is good anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.