[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you buy a drug called death sticks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Deathsticks.jpg (27 KB, 385x262) Image search: [Google]
Deathsticks.jpg
27 KB, 385x262
Why would you buy a drug called death sticks?
>>
I don't know why would you buy a drug called acid
>>
>>62937908
Wait, those are deathsticks?

I thought deathsticks was just the poetic way to say cigarettes
>>
>>62938199

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_stick
>>
people buy meth even though it was made by a mexican in a tent out of lysol and shit like that
>>
tbqh death sticks still sounds better than fucking krokodil and people use that shit too
>>
its a scathing social commentary by george lucas. its dense.
>>
File: death_cigarettes.jpg (485 KB, 894x900) Image search: [Google]
death_cigarettes.jpg
485 KB, 894x900
>>62937908

There was a brand of cigarette called "Death", which played up how dangerous tobacco was. They sold like hot cakes until they got taken down by legal action.
>>
>>62938382
>With each dose, the user's life was shortened, and the successive dosages took away larger chunks from a lifespan. With each successive dose, the desire for a harder reaction increased.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (48 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
48 KB, 1366x768
>>62938382
>Originally developed in the illegal pharmaceutical labs of CoCo Town,
>>
people like doing edgy things that have a stigma surrounding it. especially things that get you high because the people around you are going to have less qualms about following the rules and will probably fuck you with out much courtship. it's called partying btw
>>
That's some cringy shit right there.

Meanwhile nigga has to literally shave his chin line.
>>
>>62937908
>he doesn't use death sticks
>lol what a nerd
>>
>>62938691
>partying
the worst and most ancient of meme hobbies
>>
I knew how bad drugs were and I still did meth and heroin and shit like that.
>>
Why would you smoke something that had a big picture of some rotting diseased lungs on the front and a sub saying "if you smoke these your lungs will be like this"?
>>
Most countries require cigarettes to have "this thing shortens your lifespan" written on it. People still buy it.
>>
>>62938925

Why would you spend your time on this website instead of going out and getting laid?
>>
>>62938471
So, a cigarette.
>>
>>62938925

Because smart people can still have bad habits. That's how habits work.
>>
>>62938457
>They sold like hot cakes until they got taken down by legal action.
lel, murrican freedom
>>
>>62938457
>>62940094
well, sorry, it was the UK.
and the UK being keks... that does not surprise me.
>>
>>62938691
hmm might try this some day
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fizzyglug

>Fizzyglug was a popular beverage with young adolescents.[1] It was known to mix well with death sticks.[2]
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.