[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the latest season watchable? I dropped it during season 3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
So is the latest season watchable? I dropped it during season 3.
>>
Everyone will tell you it sucks but I like it so far. 3rd best season after 1 & 2.
>>
Hotel is a completely disjointed mess.

I understand every character's arcs, I'm not lost. There's just too many of them and they aren't even particularly congruent, and that's to say nothing of their quality. Characters go missing for whole episodes despite having no particular reason to not be there, and then they just add more and more like their the Sonic franchise or something. Characterization is either inconsistent or non-existent, the "protagonist" is introduced as this super-sleuth cop but spends every moment outside his introduction bearing the unmistakable signs of being a shitbrain. I do not have any clue where Drillbit Dildo Demon went, or why. There was a thing with a bunch of serial killers for an episode, for some reason. It didn't really have an effect on the plot, and it just seemed like a college student's halloween wanking. The throwaway characters at the beginning make a return, and they're subplot seemed to have implications but that gets followed up with a "nothing but backstory" episode and there's just so many characters I don't see them being relevant. Also there's an overarching murder based on the ten commandments, which are important enough to be in the opening credits but are not important enough to actually care about with screentime. Like I don't care whose doing it, and the big reveal will not shock me no matter what, because its impossible to be invested in. Surprised, sure, but not shocked.

Its an unrepentingly agonizing hour of TV that I am only passively experiencing now that I've committed to just flipping my phone out when hanging out with my roommates who want to watch it.
>>
It's bad opie I managed through 3 and 4 but dropped Hotel
>>
>>62936145
Seasons worth watching: 1,2,4
>>
File: 1372978602527.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1372978602527.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
I can't tell apart Gaga's ex, her new model boytoy, the gay guy she's trying to seduce and the guy who turned her in the 20s because they all look the same to me

does this make me racist?
>>
>>62936775
Only plebs dislike 4
>>
File: threesome AHS.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
threesome AHS.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I only watch it to masturbate to
>>
Asylum > Hotel > House |Power Gap| Freak Show |Power Gap| Coven
>>
Just watch s2 and be done with it
>>
>>62936838
>This scene is fine but if they weren't wearing pasties and you saw one of their nips it would be inappropriate for broadcast
America, everybody.
>>
File: IMG_20151121_074100.jpg (36 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_074100.jpg
36 KB, 600x333
These two were pretty good, I thought
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.