[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching? I have an open mind and I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 461x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 461x720
Is this worth watching? I have an open mind and I'm not the kind of person who hates things because they're popular
>>
reddit the movie
>>
>>62934155
it's a cringey website but at least they're not inundated with actress feet threads
>>
the soundtrack+ cinematography make it worth watching. It runs a little long though
>>
>>62934143
>open mind
>don't hate things because they're popular
Holy shit you are in the wrong place, like the worst possible place. That being said, there's some kind of dumb shit in the movie, without spoiling anything, love is what ends up saving the day and transcending time and space or whatever. It's as corny as it sounds, but everything else is decent, aside from the effects which are gorgeous. It's up to you on whether or not it's for you, but it's a long ass movie so I can understand wanting a second opinion before sinking your time into it.
>>
>>62934143
>friends hype this movie up so much
>go over to his house and watch it
>movie tries to be deep, ends up being dumb

The thought of the movie being about aliens instead sounds way better then what it actually is.
>>
>>62934143
No, this anon>>62934235 hasn't seen enough shit.

If you want superior meme-cinematography watch Ron Fricke and Godfrey Reggio shit. If you want superior science-fiction watch Contact or Royal Space Force, either one since they're pretty much the same movie.
>>
>>62934143
First half is quite good but then it falls apart horribly
>>
It's the best looking sci-fi film since 2001.
>>
>weak as fuck story
>"characters" are barely characters
>muh LOVE
it looks nice though and has good use of sets. Memes are decent as well
>>
>>62934143
It's just not really that special. It's a typical Nolan flick.
>>
>>62934143
definitely worth watching, it's a nice flick

ridiculous pseudo science, but if you ignore that, it's alright
>>
>>62934473
>>62934617
>>62934662
>>62934705
this desu

>>62934642
and this. it's kinda dumbed down film with good visual and that's it
>>
>>62934705
eh it's pseudoscience is far better than most sci fi. At least before the ending.
>>
very nice to look at and hear. some neat concepts but the plot is kinda dumb sometimes.
I'd say check it out w/ a nice tv & soundsystem but uhh if ur watchin it on a shitty laptop prolly don't
>>
Something you should know about Nolan movies before you watch them. He almost always markets them wrong. It isn't hyper realistic. It isn't bad but it does a lot of guess work and get strait up into metaphysics at the end. It's enjoyable.

Remember when he said that TDKR was the biggest epic since the silent era. He really shoots himself in the foot. Dude should learn to shut his mouth and let the audience create the movies legacy.
>>
>>62934143
its an excellent film.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.