[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did I just watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
The end of all the good Office episodes. Prepare for it to get shitty.
>>
>>62930629
Yep, pretty much. Annoying characters incoming.
>>
>>62930725

Hey I thought Gabe was funny
>>
>>62930629
I feared as much. That episode tho, I can't believe it had me tearing up like a bitch
>>
>>62930754
If I had two bullets and Toby, Gabe, and Ryan were all in the same room, I would shoot Gabe twice.
>>
>>62930519
What should have been the series finale.

If it was, The Office would legitimately be one of the top 5 tv series of the last 30 years.
>>
>>62930795
Honestly, pretend it's the last episode and stop watching it now.

Not even joking, don't ruin this series for yourself.
>>
File: erin.jpg (13 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
erin.jpg
13 KB, 270x270
We can all agree this was the worst part of the office right?
>>
>>62931475
Yes. Adorable actress but she literally made the show feel like a cartoon
>>
>>62931475
Nope, Nellie was even worse
>>
>>62931475
would love to fuck her mouth
>>
>>62931430
Maybe this is what the writers intended.

At some point, you'll work with someone really special, and they will brighten up your day at work. But at some point, they have to leave, and the show's over, so to speak.

So what do you do next week? You return to the tedium of the office. And you slowly die inside as the train continues, seemingly going nowhere.
>>
>>62930629
It was pretty mediocre before Michael left too. This was the last chance to end the show with some dignity and integrity though.

>>62931475
I wanted to have sex with her, but the writers desperately trying to create a new Jim/Pam style relationship with her and Andy was pathetic.
>>
>>62930754
>>62930832
Gabe was /tv/
>>
>>62931576
Agreed. Steve carells performance in season 6-7 dips a bit too, not saying it was bad but considering how strongly he carried the show in earlier seasons it's noticeable.
>>
>>62931567
I want to believe you but there's no fucking way the writers were that clever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.