[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. HOW MANY OF YOU SAW THIS AND LIVED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

HOW MANY OF YOU SAW THIS AND LIVED?
>>
Dr. Mengele. I'm Human Centipede.
>>
>>62928957
I jerked off to this so many times
>>
do they survive by eating eachother's shit?

that's kinda hot
>>
The guy in the front could stand up at a weird angle and deck that guy in the face

After that, its just a matter of chopping off a bit of your ass where its sewn and running off.
>>
>>62929789
I'll be honest I sorta fapped as well.

....but after that...i never stood a chance.
>>
>>62929826
Realism isn't this movie's forte.
>>
>>62929819
how the fuck do you not know

this was a cultural phenomenon when it came out
>>
>>62929879
I don't know, I never really thought about it

you can't survive by eating shit anyway, that's dumb
>>
Sequel was even more fucked up.
>>
>>62928957

>haven't thought about this meme in a while
>now that the meme has died down, I look it up and consider watching it
>oh, of course it was the fucking dutch

but best of all

>the wiki is a fucking featured article

People thought seriously about bestowing this honor, however their process works. A bunch of people did a lot of researching, regurgitating :^) and re-editing, to create this page about a recent b movie. And they did such an excellent and encyclopedia job that the fruit of their collective effort is now regarded as one of the finest entries in man's accumulated common factual knowledge database.
>>
FWIW, the 3rds streaming on Netfix
>>
>das "Land" des Deutschlands
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.