[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so aliens or demons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Signsalien.jpg (171 KB, 1409x1600) Image search: [Google]
Signsalien.jpg
171 KB, 1409x1600
so aliens or demons?
>>
>>62928478
Aren't cropcircles a big plotpoint?
>>
>>62928478

Demon aliens
>>
Tut.

To really get it going, you start with "why would aliens come to a planet which is 90% poisonous to them?"

To which the first thousand responses are
>aliens
>>
File: Signs.png (1 MB, 1094x631) Image search: [Google]
Signs.png
1 MB, 1094x631
Is this the greatest movie of all time?
>That's why he had asthma. It can't be luck. His lungs were closed. His lungs were closed. No poison got in. No poison got in. His lungs were closed. His lungs were closed.
Literally cried at that scene. God is amazing.
>>
File: boomerang.jpg (98 KB, 1282x980) Image search: [Google]
boomerang.jpg
98 KB, 1282x980
>>62928535
they were greedy
>>
M Night has never said they were demons. I think he saw that the concept fit with the religous theme of the movie, but they are aliens.

Until M Night says they are demons in the way Ridley Scott has come out and said Deckard was a Replcant, they are aliens, nothing more
>>
this movie is so fucking comfy
also, what happened to mshamallama?
wasn't he supposed to be the new Spielberg?
I really liked his movies
>>
>>62928959
I think they were demons. They said there was a cure or something found in the middle east towards the end of the movie iirc. At the very least, it's got to be the Holy Water that does them in, not just water by itself.
>>
>>62929138
The visit was critically and commercially brety gud
>>
>>62929253
It was shit tbb
>>
>>62928535

It wasn't the water that was harmful to them, it was the fluoride.
>>
>>62928959
There's nothing in the movie showing they're aliens though, beyond the characters simply assuming they are.
>>
File: 1263715101802.jpg (16 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
1263715101802.jpg
16 KB, 255x352
>Decided to invade people that had glasses of water aka "the shit that can kill you" placed all over their living room

Just how stupid can these aliens/demons be?
>>
>>62928959
Art speaks for itself. Ridley saying that shit holds no water with me.
>>
>>62930063
Stupid enough to not break down a locked wooden door
>>
Demonic aliens
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.