[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: ideas for future star wars films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: death sticks guy.jpg (32 KB, 383x361) Image search: [Google]
death sticks guy.jpg
32 KB, 383x361
i think they should make a movie about the death sticks guy. could showcase more of the criminal underworld setting of star wars.
>>
You wanna buy some tasty wheat?
>>
>>62927893
what was his name again?
>>
>>62927893
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elan_Sleazebaggano
>>
>>62927893
Here's hopefully a decent fucking idea.

If they're going to make these films, why not reboot/remake the poorly received Prequel Trilogy. Lots of franchises do it repeatedly today, how about give us a proper prequel trilogy, they had so much potential but Lucas fucked it up.

And Jar Jar Binks stars, except only for a brief moment where he is killed in the most painful way possible.
>>
File: 1446765288037.gif (498 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446765288037.gif
498 KB, 400x400
>>62927961
>Sleazebaggano
>>
>>62928034
I say they just do what George originally intended and have Jar Jar be a sith lord.
>>
>>62927893
Spin off series set before the prequels that explore the ancient history of the Jedi, Sith and the rest of the SW universe.
>>
>>62927955
Elan Sleazebaggano
>>
>>62928120
Do kotor
>>
>>62928120
>>62928150
im pretty sure that the 'anthology' or w/e movies they're doing will be about other parts of the star wars universe besides jedi and sith.
>>
File: Capture.png (298 KB, 1171x769) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
298 KB, 1171x769
>there is nothing wrong with /tv/
>this thread
>>
>>62928150
Same guy forgot to add:

Prior "new" star wars films should have ancient sith/jedi masks/artifacts and a few min of dialogue explaining their importance.

Therefore it will tie into a prequel taking place in kotor.
>>
>>62928220
yea, forgot about rouge 1.
>>
>>62928096

I got a better idea:

Opening scene:

Obi Wan wakes up in the desert and realizes that the entire PT was a hallucination after he got bit by a krayt dragon

CUT TO:

(opening credits: 2000 years earlier)

Knights of the Old Republic
>>
Is that Jay from RLM?
>>
>>62928034
This.

The two Clone Wars TV shows proved that there was a lot of great material in the prequel era, the movies were just ass and presented so many cool ideas in the worst possible way.
>>
>>62928563
I don't know about RLM, but he is Mouse in the matrix
>>
>Sleazebaggano
>Sleazebag

B
R
A
V
O
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.