[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /tv/ sperging out about this shit? >show not aimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: jessicajonesset0001.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1902) Image search: [Google]
jessicajonesset0001.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1902
Why is /tv/ sperging out about this shit?

>show not aimed at /tv/
>they sperg out because of female protagonist
>they sperg out cause of homosexuality
>they sperg out cause of black dudes
>they can't conceive for a second why these elements are in the show or why people enjoy them

When will you guys realize that not everything is made with you as the target audience? I thought sjws are supposed to be the ones who bitch and whine about shit not pandering to them.

>b-but i want to objectively critique it
It's not objective critique or analysis if you go into it hating it just cause m-muh BLACKED, you fucking cu.cks

>fucking beta kek sjw shill
I haven't even watched the show yet, just finished the pilot. That said since I'm not obsessed with huge black cocks I don't really care either way about a fictional interracial relationship in a tv show about a superhero
>>
>>62925672
faggot the only threads I've seen are ones started by people like you saying /tv/ is sperging out over it. No one gives a fuck about this show except people like you. Fuck off
>>
ANAL
N
A
L
>>
>>62925672
Hope commits sudoku, Jessica kills Killgrave.
>>
File: blacked-jessica-jones.webm (465 KB, 638x350) Image search: [Google]
blacked-jessica-jones.webm
465 KB, 638x350
>DUDE IT'S HEROIC TO BE A SLUT LMAO
>STRONK WOMYN AM I RITE???
>LMAO, BLACKED!!!!!!

op just stop. stop shilling this fucking show.

netflix has been pumping out these fucking disgusting LGBT SJW shows now for too long, im about to cancel my membership.
>>
>>62925672
>not even trending on Twitter

face it, most people are anti-kucks, /tv/ is just spergier about it
>>
>>62925783
>about to cancel membership because of a show you're not forced to ever watch
what the fuck anon
>>
>>62925672
Reddit is a few blocks to the left anon
4cheng is anti degeneracy for the most part, let it go
>>
>>62925813
if you give them money you support directly their efforts to make the shit you don't like.
>>
>>62925783
That's some good fap material right there, I'm actually considering subscribing to Netflix now.
>>
>>62925672
Yeah, except other than the Tumblr psychos making endless threads about how /pol/ is freaking out about this show, nobody really gives a shit. I didn't watch the Wachowski sister's show about magic trannies, I'm not watching this either.

I know when a show isn't for me, and (unlike an SJW) I don't watch it. Don't care if it gets made. Don't care if a billion people watch it.

That's the progressive crowd that believes anything that doesn't cater to them shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Nice try though.
>>
>>62925813

Not him but I got what he's talking about

>start watching Sense 8
>looks like it's shaping up to be a cool, heroes-esque show
>suddenly questionable montage with a lot of rainbow flags and gay aspects
>figure hey, I'm probably being paranoid, keep watching
>next scene is that chick from Dr Who fucking some woman with a rainbow dildo, she pulls out and says "happy pride"

I mean come on. I don't want the enjoyable aspects of the show to be my "spoonful of sugar" to wash down my dose of leftist brainwashing propaganda. I can deal with that stuff when its wholly irrelevant and supplementary, but when the supposedly core aspects of a show take a back seat to agenda its pushing, it becomes very grating.

I''m not cancelling my membership because like you said, I don't have to watch it. But I do wish they could just make "normal" tv, which is designed for entertainment rather than forcing their shit down your throat.
>>
>>62925783
anyone else think this is really fucking hot?
>>
>>62926222
It's extremely hot.
>>
>>62925729
this
>>
>>62925997
>except other than the Tumblr psychos making endless threads about how /pol/ is freaking out about this show, nobody really gives a shit.

Do you not scroll through the first page? You can't just pretend that /tv/ isn't having the exact reaction it's actually having. I appreciate that you in particular might not be making threads about it but threads are getting made that are mad about interracial dickings.
>>
>>62926036
I can't think of a single thing as gratuitous as that scene in any other show or movie. Maybe those sweeping faux-commercials shots you see in Adam Sandler movies whenever they get paid to shoot at a real resort and have to plug the brand or whatever? The problem with lefty liberals is they don't see those things as inherently bad, so they just flip the content to push their agenda and call that 'even-handed.'
>>
>>62925783

hard sex like this is what BLACKED should be

blacked sucks because its sensual sex

this is hard fucking
>>
>>62925672
No one is actually "sperging out" most of /tv/ just discusses it because it gets a lot of replies. All you do is say something racist or that you love our black overlords and all these retards reply to you or you just false flag and reply to yourself. I don't even believe most of the people pretending to be racist actually are, they just want to see that (YOU) so bad and newfags can't even see or comprehend this.
>>
File: 1434503871001.png (16 KB, 532x340) Image search: [Google]
1434503871001.png
16 KB, 532x340
>capeshit
>clearly aimed at a certain demographic
>fill it with shit that the demographic hates
>wonder why people sperg out
>>
The whole "blacked" scene made me drop it.

It's not that I'm really bothered to see it, but a writing staff who thinks that an overly long interracial sex scene is what's going to get the audience interested is clearly not a show aimed at me. I'm also not interested in a show about a whore who fucks black bartenders upon meeting them.

It might work if she was a legitimate antihero, to highlight the fact that she's a mess with no moral compass, but that's not how they're righting her. They're writing some reddit pseudo-antihero who is perfect in every way except that she is rude and has an unusual way of doing things. If you're going to write an anti-hero, they have to have actual negative traits and they show should rest on making her exploits interesting, rather than making her likable.
>>
>>62926940

despite some of what /tv/ says about arrow, I think a lot of the characters are done really well.

Diggle, Felicity and Laurel are awful though.
>>
It's not very good tho.

At least the Daredevil series had good action, humour & plot points. Jessica Jones was more of 12 hours of a chick killing her ex-boyfriend to get over him. And Tennant was the ONLY character worth watching in the whole thing! Everyone else was given shite amateur dramatic lines and directed to stare unemotionally at each other.

It was below average in my opinion
>>
>>62927127
The only thing that bugs me about Arrow is that so many characters keep secrets or do things for what seems like no good reason other than to drive the plot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.