[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw this appears at the end of the last episode of southpark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (57 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
57 KB, 1152x648
>yfw this appears at the end of the last episode of southpark of the series and it wasn't liberals getting BTFO it was all a big set up to BTFO out of /pol/
>>
>>62924763
>tfw this bluepilled
It's 2015
>>
>>62924763

>liberal delusions

What's worse, you actually don't think liberals act like South Park is parodying.
>>
>>62924763
lmao, they know if the sjws have their way then South Park wouldn't be allowed on air. Sorry, it's over. Terrorist loving liberals and their pet shitskins got a shot under Obama and are now done
>>
im insulted by how low quality this bait is
>>
>>62924763
would laugh my ass anyway
>>
>>62924763
would also laugh if this entire season was just an ad/promo for next southpark game.
>>
File: South_Park_Xenu.jpg (96 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
South_Park_Xenu.jpg
96 KB, 500x375
>>62925048
>>62925105
They did it with Scientology
>>
>>62924763
You can be liberal and still think factions of the liberal party are retarded.

I don't think political campaigns should be funded by corporations, but I don't think corporations are inherently evil.

I don't think we should spy on average citizens but I think data collection is ok (it would actually be irresponsible NOT to collect data in this day and age) until people abuse it.

I think we should be diverting lots of money into impoverished black schools because the community is about as capable as any other, but as it is now black culture is terrible compared to whites or minorities.

I think cops should be held responsible for documented abuse of force, but I don't think every cop is a racist trigger happy asshole, and I don't think every case of a cop using deadly force is automatically their fault.

I don't think it's nice to use hurtful words in the pejorative sense, but I do think in the context of comedy there are no words that should be automatically off limits.

I think Bernie Sanders would make a fine president, but I don't think Clinton would make a bad president just because he's a more authentic candidate. Especially considering how literal shit almost all republican politicians are.

I think people should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies as long as it doesn't harm other people, but I don't think we can change biological sex at this time.

I think the Iraq war was handled poorly, and was predicated on a lie, but I don't think ISIS is as bad as Saddam was, and I think we had plenty of good reasons to take him out.

The far left is actually just as much of a thoughtless bandwagon movement as the far right. Anybody that recognizes the incredible complexity of politics is somewhere in the middle, and capable of compromise, which is why Obama is not as perfect as his campaign made him out to be, but he's still done a very good job.
>>
File: cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg (84 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg
84 KB, 500x499
>>62925353
>>
I really wish they'd have an episode about how stupid it is to get your political ideas from cartoons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.