[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there be movies depicting him 20 years or so from now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: tears.jpg (101 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
101 KB, 600x405
Will there be movies depicting him 20 years or so from now?
>>
5 years from now or less
>>
Who will play him?

Denzel maybe if he loses a ton of weight.

But he doesn't have the low enough voice like Barack does.
>>
I'm not american so I have to ask this.
Why is Obama still the president? It's been a lot of years now, 8 or more?. In my country we change our president every 4 years.

Fucking crazy americans holy shit.
>>
>>62923141
>what is a second term.
>>
>>62923141
Please name your country.
>>
>>62922364
Close enough, I was gonna say less than two years after the next election.
>>
>>62923173
>second term
We don't have that here either, we MUST change president every 4 years, no matter how good he is.
>>62923183
Chile
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>62922339
No. History will forget this silly meme as the true leaders of the world continue to shape the world in their desired image.
>>
>>62923239
>we MUST change president every 4 years, no matter how good he is
>Chile

Ah it shows
>>
>>62923239
What's it like in Chile?
I'm a dumb burger who knows nothing about the world, I'm always half under the impression that everywhere besides America and Europe is nothing but mud huts.
You guys living alright down there?
>>
Probably not more than a cameo, not a biopic any time soon unless we JFK now
>>
>>62923296
We have normal cities here, they always show south american countries as wilderness in the television and films though so it's okay to believe that.
>>
File: keked.jpg (233 KB, 700x2553) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
233 KB, 700x2553
Maybe that Boydega guy from Star Wars
>>
History won't be kind to him
>>
>>62923263
>dibs bedora
>>
His East African and white English heritage gave him features that are atypical of most American blacks. His long face is just like his mothers, add a negroid nose and lips and brow-ridge to that and you've got his Easter Island statue appearance. I can't think of any actor who looks quite like him.
>>
File: 25406984_137635940273.jpg (7 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
25406984_137635940273.jpg
7 KB, 187x270
You ever looked at a picture of his grandfather on his mother's side, Stanley Dunham? Dude looks like a white Obama.
>>
I think he will be viewed very favorably in the future and films will reflect that
>>
>>62924091
why no, i have never looked at a picture of his grandfather on his mother's side.
>>
>>62923239
So you're a complete fucking moron ignorant of how YOUR system is the exception and a hell of a lot more countries than just those "crazy americans" (including several of your own fucking neighbours) have sequential presidential re-election. And to make it even worse, your system allows a non-sequential third term, which would mean your current president could in theory serve longer in office than Obama, just over a non-concurrent period. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>62924120
This is bait
>>
>>62922339
He'll be portrayed as a weed smoking alien hunter/politician in a post-post ironic Action comedy.
>>
>>62923777
on the contrary he's done a better job given the circumstances than the last 3 presidents
>>
>>62924863
yeah until a refugee pulls a Paris or 9/11

This retard is literally funding ISIS by giving weapons to "moderate" rebels that get into terrorist hands within 24 hours and has helped out the jews on Wall Street while the jobless rate has kept going up
>>
He once said that he would like for it to be Will Smith since hth e has the ears.

Can't believe it, in a year or so Obama will be gone. Memes aside, I'm actually scared of who ever takes his place.
>>
Why not do an animated film like by Pixar or something?
>>
File: Obama on -tv-.jpg (153 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Obama on -tv-.jpg
153 KB, 640x480
Who do you think Obama's waifu is?
>>
File: 1439785655259.jpg (41 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
1439785655259.jpg
41 KB, 484x650
>>62924994
don't worry, we'll be in much better hands. no "muh son" or other racial pandering
>>
>>62924922
>This retard is literally funding ISIS by giving weapons to "moderate" rebels that get into terrorist hands within 24 hours and has helped out the jews on Wall Street while the jobless rate has kept going up

It's a good plan because by countering Russia and defeating them we ensure our long term plan of controlling the Middle East.

See once the USA eliminates Russia, we also weaken our other biggest rival, China.(Chinese reliance on Russian tech and resources) the USA can carpet bomb the middle east and what not and control the entire planet by fortifying the last remaining oil reserves

Terrorist attacks, radical islam, and niggers aren't the problem, it's the global war that will occur when the last of easily obtainable oil fields drains up and every country in the world has to fight each other to ensure their own survival.

That war will be nothing like 9/11 or ISIS, billions will die. The US is just ensuring they will be the victors then.

ISIS and radical islam is irrelevant, they are a minor effect of a growing problem. The world is fucked regardless of if we eliminate sandniggers or not, we don't have enough people to sustain a global industrial economy for 8 billion people.
>>
>>62925231
>last remaining oil reserves

explains why Obama doesn't want the Keystone Pipeline. There's plenty of oil in the world, we have tons of reserves which aren't used because of your scenario. The only thing keeping the oil industry so big in the US is just infrastructure and lobbying at this point
>>
They'll probably do something around the treason trial and hanging.
>>
>>62925294
It's treason then
>>
>>62925290
We don't need the oil, we need to control the oil because if we allow some megacunt shit country shitholes like Russia or China to control it, they will use it all recklessly for subhuman trash to procreate and ruin the planet.

America and the West are more responsible than Putin and his Chink commies. We've seen what they've done to their own countries, you want to multiply that on the world.
>>
>>62922339
>Will there be movies depicting him 20 years or so from now?

Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, and Clinton don't have movies. You have to get shot like Kennedy or be a real fuckup like Nixon or Dubya to get a movie.
>>
>>62922339
At least a dozen, all of them oscar bait.
>>
>>62925457
Reagan got a made for TV movie, I think Josh Brolin played him.
>>
>>62922339
First nigger president? Of course they'll make movies.

They'll change facts and portray him as something other than the most divisive American president since Lincoln though.
>>
>>62925407
Putin saved his country
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.