[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did Tyrell's wife think he understood Swedish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: snafu.png (423 KB, 751x548) Image search: [Google]
snafu.png
423 KB, 751x548
So why did Tyrell's wife think he understood Swedish?
>>
Tyrell hasn't been seen for a while. You'd almost think Eliot wasn't a cross dressing chinaman.
>>
>>62921845
Is Eliot also Tyrell?
>>
I liked the show in the beginning, once it's revealed that mr robot is Eliot I was disappointed.
>>
>>62921845
maybe she was testing him to see if he was some swedish friend of tyrell's or something I don't know.

but holy shit I love that show.

I was reluctant to watch it because of lol autism, but once I gave it a chance I was hooked.
>>
so, who was door?
>>
>>62921845
Who you think was knocking on the door in the end?
>>
>>62921845
because he looks like an autist with that deformed face and strange behavior
>>
>>62921845
tyrell's wife is danish
>>
People really watch the show after Shayla died? lol
>>
>>62923403
>once it's revealed that mr robot is Eliot I was disappointed.

a lot of that stuff was needless, you're right
>>
>>62923629
U one of those fags who leave shows because characters they have crushes on die? lol
>>
>>62923665
Eliot must be Tyrell. Tyrell and Mr Robot are both having a conversation in private together. How would this even be possible?
The scene where Eliot is at Tyrells door and Tyrells wife confronts him is kind of like the scene in Enemy where Adams wife sees him at the college but goes along with his delusion
>>
>tfw no ride or die sexy wifey
>>
>>62923629
>>62923629
She literally brought nothing to the show. Half episode in everyone moved on never giving her a 2nd thought
>>
>>62923768
>>62923768
Fug that'd be crazy.
>>
>>62923768
>Tyrell and Mr Robot are both having a conversation in private together.

When did that happen? cannot remember.
>>
File: 68dcafd2d-1.jpg (9 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
68dcafd2d-1.jpg
9 KB, 480x268
>>62923826
eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v
>>
>>62923917
so doesn't that just mean Tyrell was having a conversation with Eliot while Eliot was in his mr. robot personality?
>>
>>62923955
He acts completely different around the two. He seems to be scared around Mr.Robot, but when around Eliot he threatens him all the time. Unless Mr. Robot told Tyrell that hes got a split personality and keeps in secret. Also Tyrell is the guy in the Fsociety video at the very end of the show.
>>
>>62923955
And the crew are watching it acting like they all are in on it. So they know its Eliot in the video aka Tyrell. I think they would be suspicious if it wasnt any of them who made the video
>>
>>62924106
I thought it was also strange how he just showed up at iron mountain when Eliot was there.
>>
>>62923665
I think the show would be much better if Eliot was not Mr Robot. Too much fight club influence. That said, I still plan to watch next season.
>>
>>62921845
So they have the "Elliott is Tyrell" card up the sleeve if they a ratings boost
>>
>>62924181
If you dont see them interact in a three way conversation it must be Eliots imagination. Thats how I figured out Mr.Robot was Eliot. Because they would only interact with eachother if someone else was present in the room
>>
If Elliot is Tyrell the show becomes 0/10.

We've seen Elliot interact with heaps of characters at his apartment and Tyrell interact with characters at his house. and Elliots boss interacts with both characters and in completely different ways.
>>
So the part at iron mountain, when they are eating and the waiter brings 2 salads, and the guards have Tyrell sign for something makes it seems off, if Eliot is Tyrell. The show would be so much better without all this multiple personality stuff.
>>
What if EVERY CHARACTER is Elliot
>>
>>62924549
I'm sure they building up to that
>>
>>62923768
If eliot = tyrell, then why did tyrell's wife say to eliot in danish "If you have done something to him I will beat you to death"?
>>
>>62924686
She understands that he is psychotic and is entertaining his delusions while threatening him to keep him from hurting himself.

I don't believe this but it's plausible.
>>
>>62923403
This. The show went from a 9/10 to a 5/10 for me at that moment.
>>
>>62923768
And what about Eliot's boss talking to Tyrell in private?
>>
>>62925033
Also when Eliot talks to Tyrell's secretary and she tells him that Tyrell isn't in and won't be back.
>>
Is Eliot Angela as well?
>>
>>62926342
Eliot is literally everybody in that show. That's the series finale. He's in an insane asylum the whole time and everything that happened was in his head.
>>
There is no good reason for me to keep watching this show after all the "clever" plot decisions but god damn if it doesn't have great direction.
>>
>>62923768
they can't be the same person, gideon met both of them
also, those 11(?) lawyers were present when they had a meeting. it would have been pretty weird if Tyrell made an appointment with himself and invited all those people to see him talk to himself about a job(?) that he won't accept.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.