[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone not like this movie? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: mb.png (2 MB, 1903x1069) Image search: [Google]
mb.png
2 MB, 1903x1069
How can anyone not like this movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpC_fCJzsA
>>
>>62921112
Because it's fucking shit you contrarian faggot, it's laughable how special snowflakes on this board will unironcally defend movies that are universally agreed to be garbage.
>>
>>62921112

It's a shitty adaptation, but on its own the movie is harmless. It's basically Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome for kids.
>>
File: 1400773772327.jpg (441 KB, 1209x1054) Image search: [Google]
1400773772327.jpg
441 KB, 1209x1054
>Mario Mario
>>
>>62921282
thunderdome is already for kids
>>
File: mushroom men.jpg (110 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
mushroom men.jpg
110 KB, 1024x576
>>62921112

Why are their clothes so baggy.
>>
>>62921218
>universally agreed

that's what's laughable
>>
>>62921306

Then it's Thunderdome for babies.
>>
>>62921112
>Bob Hoskins was quite unhappy with this film and his experience working on it. In an August 2007 interview, he proclaimed Super Mario Bros. as the worst thing he ever did.

Well you can if you starred in it
>>
it's where the 90s imploded. I wanted to marry Peach when I was a kid though.
>>
>>62921315
You want a clear definition of their butts?
>>
>>62921351
How so ?
>>
>>62921411

Allegedly he and Leguizamo were shitfaced every day because the directors were fucking stupid and would keep changing stuff.
>>
>>62921546
Not allegedly, its been confirmed a bunch of times, fun fact, Leguizamo accidentally broke Bob's finger during a stunt
>John Leguizamo broke one of Bob Hoskins's fingers during a stunt involving the Mario van. According to Leguizamo, when it happened, Bob started cussing profusely and incoherently.
>>
>>62921218
>such hivemind
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
Its easy to dislike if you like good movies.
>>
>>62921436
then you should watch Pump it Up
>>
>>62921771
>Muh precious indonesian woodcrafting forum
Maybe you should end it memester
>>
Because the cast had to literally be hammered to even finish it
>>
>>62921959
>he likes what /tv/ tells him
>memester he says
Again, kill yourself you brainless pleb.
>>
>>62921112

The movie was more fun than it should have been. I thought it was going to be a huge shitfest.
>>
>>62921436
That was Daisy though.
>>
>>62922588
>That reading comprehension
Didn't you say my post fuckhead ? I was criticizing that habbit that /tv/ has of pretending to like well known shitty movies. I don't know why you think there's a corellation between that and the hivemind that is this shithole.
>>
>>62921315
So it's not chafing or squeezing when they're crouching and bending over a lot because they're fucking plumbers?
>>
File: super_mario_movie.jpg (67 KB, 508x750) Image search: [Google]
super_mario_movie.jpg
67 KB, 508x750
>>62921112
I fucking love that flick. Can still watch it.

Makes me feel bad that Hoskins and Leguizamo hated working on it.

In Leguizamo's book he told stories that Hoskins was usually drunk during the filming.
>>
>>62922753
>dat reading comprehension
>can't even write properly in English
>didn't you say my post
>fuckhead

> /tv/ has of pretending to like well known shitty movies
>I don't know why you think there's a corellation between that and the hivemind
God damn, you're really retarded.

My bad, go on champ.
>>
TWHOMP STOMPERS

YOU

STOMP

'EM
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.