[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell stories about Val Kilmer or other difficult actors.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: val-kilmer.jpg (23 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
val-kilmer.jpg
23 KB, 400x581
Tell stories about Val Kilmer or other difficult actors.
>>
File: 111678_full.jpg (74 KB, 779x1000) Image search: [Google]
111678_full.jpg
74 KB, 779x1000
>Billy actor Sonny Landham proved to be a difficult person to work with on the set of Predator, often flying into angry tantrums and becoming physically violent. As a result, bodyguards were eventually hired on the set, not to protect Landham from other people, but to protect other people from him
>>
>>62920096
I was in a school play but I didn't wanna be in it. So I was kinda hard to work with.
>>
pls post "electrical infetterence" pastas
>>
>telling tales out of school
What's with the gossiping housewife mentality infesting /tv/? /cel/ when? Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>62920096
>Ben Kingsley was a major assface at the set of Lucky Number Slevin and kept demanding of everyone to be addressed as Sir Ben Kingsley.

>Jean Claude Van Damme did so much coke during the filming of Street Fighter that Maradona is afraid of him.
>>
>>62920266

He was probably drunk on Listerine most of the time
>>
>>62920096
>Terrence Howard's grasp of basic mathematics is so flimsy that he honestly believes that 1x1=2
>>
>>62920416
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>62920928
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn�t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.
>>
>>62920096
Funny enough.

I met Val Kilmer just last week:

I was in California and I happened to run into him at a local diner in LA. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Batman Forever and Top Gun. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling one time, he let me cup his ballsack, but only cause I asked nicely.
>>
Adam Sandler molested me in a TGI Fridays bathroom.
>>
>>62920818
>Jean Claude Van Damme did so much coke during the filming of Street Fighter that Maradona is afraid of him.
You need to expand on this, brah.

Also, Marlon Brando read his lines off baby Kal-El's diaper in Superman, among other props.
>>
reminder that he got cancer is is an old man skeleton now
>>
>>62921554
well at least he's skinny and not a horrible, sweaty obese religious fanatic like Patrick Swayze
>>
Most method actors are cunts.

Also I heard Kelsey Grammar is basically blacklisted for being difficult on Frasier
>>
File: Ehhh.jpg (10 KB, 272x260) Image search: [Google]
Ehhh.jpg
10 KB, 272x260
Has Kilmer done anything since 1995?
>>
>>62922804
your mom
>>
He just didn't
>>
>>62920096
Val and Brando on the set of The Island of Dr. Moreau will never be topped.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990
>>
>>62922728

Patrick Swayze's dead m8.
>>
>>62923396
and thats not the only thing he has in common with rin tin tin
>>
I enjoyed the Steven Segal stuff
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.