[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you grow out of cartoons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1446933001938.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1446933001938.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
At what age did you grow out of cartoons?
>>
>>62919045
At what age did you grow out of thinking that cartoon is only for kids?
>>
1 - Watch cartoons
2- Cartoons are for children, I'm a big man! No more cartoons for me
3- Don't watch cartoons
4 - Actually, cartoons aren't so childish... I was just trying to appear as a grown man, but now that I'm older I realize that cartoons are for everyone
5 - Watch cartoons

Apparently you just got to step 2.
You have a lot to learn, boy.
Grow some balls.
>>
>>62919045

>IMPLYING
>>
>>62919045
Im on 4chan and a massive weaboo so never

by the way, Im 42.
>>
File: 1415381140335.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415381140335.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
What kind of cartoons? For /co/shit, I grew out off them once I started wageslaving and took on other responsibilities. But for anime, I kinda grew into it as I matured. I now consider anime an integral part of my lifestyle, as important as friends, sex, physical exercise, and just general happiness. I think that's what separates /co/ from /a/, that the latter is childish and uselessly detrimental, while /a/ is in fact complimentary and fulfilling.
>>
Thanks to a thing called adult cartoons, I never had to do that.
>>
>>62919280
r u a wizard?
>>
I never grew into them.
>>
>>62919428
yes. Im a pathetic piece of shit human being
and I blame not growing out of cartoons.
do not repeat my mistakes
>>
I never did, I still watch South Park :^)
>>
>>
>>62919045
Never because I cannot get enough Carlos, so I rewatch the Magic Schoolbus regularly.
>>
>>62919483
>I blame not growing out of cartoons.
If anime was responsible for that, how come millions of other people are exposed to it and manage to grow out of it? Maybe you were just a pathetic piece of shit human being because of personal issues, and if cartoons didn't exist, then you would have just filled the void in your meaningless existence with another pointless childish hobby.
>>
File: Team-umizoomi.jpg (116 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Team-umizoomi.jpg
116 KB, 360x270
I regularly watch cartoons with my nephew. I've never wanted characters to die on screen more than these fuckers. He likes We Bare Bears, it's kinda cute but clearly written by hipsters.
>>
Never! Id rather permavirgin than give up mah toons. Theres more to life than meaningless sex with random sluts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.