[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out this was canceled today, like a full year after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
Just found out this was canceled today, like a full year after it was apparently announced. Been wondering when it was coming back on. Pretty bummed to be honest, I'll miss my assburgerfoo. What went wrong?
>>
It wasn't good most of the time.
>>
File: THE BRIDGE AOB.gif (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
THE BRIDGE AOB.gif
21 KB, 250x250
>What went wrong?

1. NONE OF THE WRITERS ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT AUTISM, OR ITS RANGE OF SYMPTOMS, WERE, NOR DID THEY THOROUGHLY RESEARCH, THE CONSEQUENCE OF WHICH WAS AN AUTISTIC CARICATURE AS A MAIN A CHARACTER.

2. MOST OF THE STORY WAS COMPRISED OF VAPID MELODRAMA.
>>
>>62912063
>NONE OF THE WRITERS ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT AUTISM, OR ITS RANGE OF SYMPTOMS, WERE
i assume you're an expert on the subject, being an actual autist.
>>
>>62912063
it's like you were bound and determined to use a handful of buzzwords and just randomly drew them out of a scrabble bag
>>
>>62912185
It's as if you were illiterate.
>>
>>62912298
you're clearly the illiterate one.
>>
>>62911023
First season was really good. Season 2 started slow.
>>
>>62911023
{spoiler]blacked when?[/spoiler]
>>
>>62913015
thanks for confirming that you're all kucks, mod
>>
File: Diane Kruger The Bridge.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Diane Kruger The Bridge.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>62911023
They lost half the viewers in the second season.
>>
File: Diane Kruger The Bridge 2.webm (3 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
Diane Kruger The Bridge 2.webm
3 MB, 1138x640
>>
File: Diane Kruger The Bridge 3.webm (3 MB, 981x550) Image search: [Google]
Diane Kruger The Bridge 3.webm
3 MB, 981x550
>>
File: Diane Kruger The Bridge 4.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Diane Kruger The Bridge 4.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
It wasn't a great show, but it damn sure wasn't bad and CERTAINLY beats garbage like the Bastard Executioner.

Besides, nobody watches Girls yet HBO keeps that dogshit on.
>>
>>62914533
FX had too many decent shows with low ratings, they had to sacrifice one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.