[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode 4 is out, what did everyone think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2.jpg (48 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2.jpg
48 KB, 640x351
Episode 4 is out, what did everyone think?
>>
Last scene confused me a bit, was Ash choking the girl a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
Liked every episode so far.
>>
>>62910699
It's a mindfuck demon
What do you think?
>>
>>62911070
I dunno, it could go either way.

Either the counter mind fuck is working and he's defending himself, or it's all an elaborate ruse.
>>
Kelly really brings the whole show down.
>>
>>62912096
How so?
>>
>>62910699
I think it was Ash taking control and the demon realizing he can take advantage of it.

>Aha, he's choking me, now It will seem to the others that he's the one who's possessed!

Smart bastard.
>>
File: Ash.jpg (368 KB, 900x1145) Image search: [Google]
Ash.jpg
368 KB, 900x1145
>>62910699
>>62911070
>>62911123

It was a good thing.

He was battling the demon in his mind. Had he defeated him, I think it would have left Kelly. The demon plays mind games and preys on the weak. Pablo saw "Kelly" being choked and naturally wanted to save her. The demon still resides in Kelly.

So guys, what's up with the Lucy Lawless chick? She claims to be the other daughter of the archaeologist who found the Necronomicon.

How did she get Ash's hand? How did she know it was Ash's hand? Is she lying about who she is? ...notice that she quickly killed the demon when he said, "we know who you are".
>>
The spic guy seems like someone who would fit in this type of show. So not that big on those picks. HOWEVER the black woman sucks and reeks of muh diversity cast.
>>
>>62912792
>Is she lying about who she is?
She's not telling the whole story, that's for sure.
She might be a Dark One.
>>
anyone know how many episodes will be in each season? they are doing 2 seasons mo matter what, correct?
>>
>>62913117
Yeah second season was already happening before the first season started airing.
>>
>>62913117
10 this season

length of episodes and season will probably be reevaluated next time
>>
>>62913187
please be true. I need 50 mins episodes.
>>
It's just getting better and better, I kinda start to like the sidekicks too.
The jiddle girls acting felt somewhat better this episode, she was catastrophal in the last one.

It's like I'm getting a nice candy bar every week.
>>
Lost interest after one episode.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.