[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I SHOULDVE KNOWN THE YOUNGLINGS WHERE PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1446690309842.jpg (7 KB, 300x156) Image search: [Google]
1446690309842.jpg
7 KB, 300x156
>I SHOULDVE KNOWN THE YOUNGLINGS WHERE PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER
what did he mean by this?
>>
This guy has the voice of a teenager
>>
>>62910520
Yeah that kinda ruined the prequels. Now that i rewatch them i can see how cringe anakin really was. still funny though
>>
>You underestimate my power!
This is the most underrated line in the movie. It was unintentionally the most characteristic line for Anakin to say. After pledging himself to Sheev, he does no formal training for the dark side and merely kills a bunch of children and bankers. As brash as he is, he claims Obi Wan underestimates him, when in reality he has become no more powerful by simply stating that he has turned to the dark side. And this is why he loses the fight.
>>
File: obiwan.png (940 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
obiwan.png
940 KB, 1024x435
ANAKIN, SAND IS EVIL!
>>
>>62910507
To be fair I can't imagine him saying any of the stuff Vader does in the OT, it's like their two different characters
>>
>>62910640
WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE YOUNGLINGS WHERE EVIL
>>
>>62910679
I HATE YOUNGLINGS

THEY GET EVERYWHERE WHEN I RUN MY HANDS THROUGH THEM

AND THEYRE LIKE SAND

YIPEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Was Chancellor Palpatine Sheevil?
>>
>WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
>>
Did Watto do things to Anakin? Is that why he's filled with rage and hates male authority figures?
>>
File: Review_DuelMustafarRedo_stillA.jpg (16 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
Review_DuelMustafarRedo_stillA.jpg
16 KB, 450x239
YOUIW NEIHW EMPIEYA?
>>
>>62910761

No, Watto refused to do thing to Anakin.
>>
File: 1447381088709.gif (1 MB, 320x137) Image search: [Google]
1447381088709.gif
1 MB, 320x137
>>62910716
He was attack by those jedis and killed them in self defense. He literally did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.