[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Maggie will continue to look for a signal from Glenn in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
- Maggie will continue to look for a signal from Glenn in the sky.
- Father Gabriel will keep struggling finding his place in the community. He will have a new project, involving religion of course but a character will clearly show his disapproval.
- Morgan will be interrogated by Rick and Michonne… And another character. Morgan will expose his new philosophy of life, “all life is precious” and of course it will cause surprises and disagreements.
- There will be some surviving / how to kill a walker lessons. So, there will be one gun lesson and a group machete lesson. I’m sure you’ll love that lesson and the teacher.
- Someone will visit Denise, the doctor, with a special request.
- Rosita will make a powerful speech about fear, death and life.
- A character will give another a lecture on life, It might not be the moment but it'll be needed.
- Lori will be mentioned.
- Deanna will continue working on her new plans for the community she started after the attack. She’s really devoted to her community and she finally understands the threats they’re all facing.
- Finally, Carol and Sam will share a scene together. He’s still traumatized by the wolves attack in his house but Carol is his new mentor.
- One of the Alexandrians will do something incredibly risky and so stupid.
- A character will give Rick the finger.
- There will be a very beautiful and hopeful moment…
-Denise and Carol find The Wolf guy that Morgan is hiding
-Eugene was the one on the radio asking for Help
-Glenn is back. He basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out
-Glenn gets to the outskirts of Alexandria and releases the balloons he had to signal after he survived the mission
>>
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>62908914
Glenn's back
>>
>Someone will visit Denise, the doctor, with a special request.
I'm guessing it's Tara asking to sit on her face
>>
>>62908994
Gross
>>
GLENNS BACK
AND BIGGER THAN EVER
>>
>>62908881
>Father Gabriel will keep struggling finding his place in the show
fixed, mon frere
>>
File: CUIVlIQU8AI8ISd.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CUIVlIQU8AI8ISd.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>62909020
Thanks senpai
>>
F A K E
A
K
E
>>
>>62909003
Well it can't be the other way around or pound it would die.
>>
>>62909063
True. But its still gross. Girls are gay
>>
>>62909020

He's literally just there to meet the black people quota, kind of like the two fat SJW hambeast mary sue's are there to meet the female one so that soccer moms keep watching>>62909020
>>
>>62909090
Youre right. All Fdather Gabriel does is start middle school tier drama. He needs to die soon and be replaced by the black guy who looks like Conroy from Rocket Power.
>>
>>62909090
He's there because he's In the comics you fucktard. Also he's one of the only patrician characters on the show. B-but muh rick, muh Daryl! You plebs make me sick
>>
>>62909194
its walking dead, we're all plebs here
>>
Kill yourself, anon. I'm tired of your spoilers.
>>
>>62909194
>>62909194
Assfrustrated anti-white coon from tumblreddit detected
>>
>>62908881
>I’m sure you’ll love that lesson and the teacher.

It'll be Eugene. Someone screencap
>>
>>62910753
Carol fo sho
>>
File: 1424938511623.jpg (3 MB, 1977x2120) Image search: [Google]
1424938511623.jpg
3 MB, 1977x2120
>>62908881
>-A character will give Rick the finger.
b-but why
>>
- Glenn's alive, just like a lot of people expected. He crawled under the dumpster, killed some walkers to block out the others with the dead bodys and then waited until they disappeared. The intestines we've seen being ripped out are indeed from Nicholas.
- He meets Enid who gives him water but wants him to leave her alone. He talks her into going back to Alexandria with him. It looks like Enid takes the place of comic Sophia as Glenn and Maggie's foster child.
- The storyline ends when they arrive at Alexandria and see the city surrounded by walkers. They call attention to themselves with a bunch of balloons though.

The rest of the episode is basically build-up for the mid-season finale and the main theme is "Alexandrians are stupid":
- Everybody discusses plans how to get out of the city to lure the walkers away but nothing really happens.
- Spencer tries to get out by climbing hand over hand across the rope of a grappling iron, is almost eaten in the process but saved by Rick and Tara.
- Rick and Carl show Ron how to use a weapon but don't want to give him bullets. Later he steals some.
- Morgan asks Denise to help him out with the wounded wolf. Carol is suspicious, follows him and confronts him at the hideout.
- The cliffhanger is a tumbling watchtower destroying the wall.
>>
>>62909090
i thought he was mexican?
>>
>>62908881

>- A character will give Rick the finger.

Spencer Monroe without a doubt
>>
5 weeks from now glen will save the day in a carol type way and bring the group back from the brink of fracturing, because hes the heart of the show . he brings people togther and keeps rick sane.

then they all have a sex orgy. but they dont invite the priest and he goes full walker and joins the W group in exchange for rape provilages on maggie.

Then the Big show down happens, maggie gets raped they all get raped everyones getting raped.
>>
>>62912572
So mid season finale is the herd going in....Carl gets his eye blown out. I'm hoping Rick murders that two faced slut and his idiot son like in the comics and he's single again, the pussy makes him weak
>>
File: 1424938511622.jpg (4 MB, 2021x2309) Image search: [Google]
1424938511622.jpg
4 MB, 2021x2309
>>62913259
>everyones getting raped
very likely
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.