[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who thought Anakin how to build a robot, was it like how Ahmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: C-3PO_in_Phantom_Menace.jpg (269 KB, 1536x1001) Image search: [Google]
C-3PO_in_Phantom_Menace.jpg
269 KB, 1536x1001
Who thought Anakin how to build a robot, was it like how Ahmed "invented" a clock
>>
>>62908074

He was a technical genius from an early age, he probably took apart other droids to gain an understanding of the mechanics then rebuilt them to suit
>>
The Force taught him everything he needed. It taught him how to be a pilot/pod racer, how to make droids, how to spin.
>>
Who taught you how to use a computer?
>>
>>62908101
Did Anakin design the death stars?

His technical genius didn't appear to be used whatsoever from Ep 2-3
>>
I thought they made clear in the movie that he worked with that jew guy
>>
>>62908144

YOU OKAY?!!?

I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!!
>>
>>62908144
Ms. Thomas in second grade
>>
well C3PO is clearly not a unique design, we've seen a number of other C3 units in star wars.

Anakin may have built him but he must have done so from prefabricated parts, maybe even a build-a-droid kit or something.

That's probably not that much different than real kids who build computers and other prefabricated machines.
>>
>>62908148
>Did Anakin design the death stars?

No.

>His technical genius didn't appear to be used whatsoever from Ep 2-3

Too busy being a jedi and murdering sandpeople I guess. That and lucas is a hack
>>
>>62908127
Why didn't it tell him not to jump into a lightsaber and fall into lava?
>>
File: 342gd2f.jpg (32 KB, 190x205) Image search: [Google]
342gd2f.jpg
32 KB, 190x205
>>62908157
>>
File: 417njPl-PjL._SY300_[1].jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
417njPl-PjL._SY300_[1].jpg
14 KB, 300x300
BRAVO LUCAS
>>
>>62908215

A jedi's way of seeing a short way into the future doesn't work against other Jedi/sith since they have the same power.
>>
>>62908074
Anakin "built" C3P0 the same way you "build" a computer. You have the specs and slots and all that and just put it together.
>>
>>62908215
Obi Wan had the high ground. he was trying to jump over him so he could get the higher ground. the lava rose up to him after his legs where cut off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.