[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching? I'm really digging the retro 80's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 9asdjf09.png (501 KB, 818x460) Image search: [Google]
9asdjf09.png
501 KB, 818x460
Is this worth watching? I'm really digging the retro 80's aesthetic desu
>>
No.
>>
>>62907114
I also like the look but I hear it's horribly unfunny.
>>
>>62907141
I gave it a chance last night and watched a few episodes, the style is very nice but the show is not terribly funny and all the effort on the animation seems to have went into the background and world, the characters move rigidly and are generally poorly animated.
>>
yes. its really funny, better than metalocalypse and archer which it always gets compared to.
>>
>>62907313
No it's not. Stop your bullshit. It's mediocre.
>>
>>62907141
well thanks for giving your opinion about a tv show you haven't watched. Have you thought about writing reviews for movies that you haven't seen too?
>>
>>62907319
maybe you just find catch phrases and music more entertaining than humor.
>>
I watched one scene

>I was FUCKING these two girls after I pulled them over...
>"Oh hey officer. We in trouble?"
>"No but something something now"
>SEX happens
>the handsome and rogueish main character walks out as the girls get angry over him not staying
>the van they were in suddenly isn't on park anymore!
>it's in NEUTRAL!
>THERE IS A HILL!
>LOL IT GOES DOWN AND blows up
>haha they don't even care
>>
>>62907336
I like everything about this show but I think the humor falls short. It needs some better writing and it would be 10/10.
>>
>>62907114
It's stylistically very sexy but could use better writing
>>
>>62907321
It's bad and unfunny. I'm sorry you can't deal with that fact, maybe go kill yourself.
>>
>>62907361
The strike visualizer episode was the GOAT so far. Glitz, Cop Con and the Miller family episodes were really good too. I'm feeling this will be good by the end of the season
>>
>>62907391
maybe you just aren't smart enough to understand the jokes, don't feel bad there's shows out there for you like the big bang theory and two and a half men. They even tell you when to laugh so you don't miss it.
>>
>>62907114
no
>>
File: 1447376253302.webm (917 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447376253302.webm
917 KB, 1920x1080
>>62907114
Not really.

I'm a femanon and not even really a feminist, but this show is just ugh...disgusting.

The strong female boss is LITERALLY bent over and fucked by the privileged white male lead...she even CRIES when he runs off to solve a case instead of fucking her.

It's, quite frankly, patriarchal and not fitting for today. It's 2015 comedy central, get with the times.

webm related
>>
>>62907353
>>62907510
wow.

ugh
>>
>>62907510
That's hot.
>>
>>62907552
You think I'm kidding? Go to 45 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN-RKGP6yc4
>>
File: z7MrFjT.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
z7MrFjT.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
It is unfunny and shit

What a shame
>>
>>62907114

No, just watch City Hunter, it's the same thing and it was actually made in the 80's.
>>
misogynist garbage

the main character fucks and then murders his female boss' sister like an episode or two before he fucks her...again. apparently he raped her and then 'accidentally' aborted their baby

it's 2015. this kind of garbage should not still be getting made.
>>
>>62908205
So what you're saying is the social justice movement is all about advertising through reverse psychology? Same with internet racists?

>x hates y
>i hate x
>therefore I'll check out y

Cause that's what I'm getting here.
>>
>>62907114
elizabeth banks is worth it but it's not great
>>
>>62907114
So far there was one good episode. The one with the fire department that introduced the mayor. The rest was pretty bad and unfunny.
>>
>>62907313
In no way is this shit better than the first three seasons of Archer.
>>
The writing is shit, sorry m89
>>
>>62907510
you are trying to be funny, right? Or are you just bleakly baiting?
>>
>>62908595

>ugh

right there, that's when the bait starts
>>
white male power fantasy schlock
>>
>>62907114

Meh. I enjoyed it.
>>
Great artstyle and fine animation(way better than Archer), good soundtrack too. Sadly it's painfully unfunny.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.