[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like this scene? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHq dESArkqU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: latest.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
Did you like this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU
>>
why didn't obi wan just force the shit out of the barrier?
>>
>>62902825
This and podracing are the only redeeming qualities TPM had.

AotC had absolutely nothing redeeming about it.
>>
>>62902848
wasn't the podracing kind of boring though

just kind of waiting for it to end
>>
File: 1397455557318.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1397455557318.png
387 KB, 598x369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
>>
>>62902862
>just kind of waiting for it to end

My exact feelings towards Attack Of The Clones.
>>
>>62902825
>ObiWan's bitch groan at :56
>>
>>62902825
It's better than all the lightsaber fights in the other two prequels
>>
>>62902876
But this is how all movie fights go. Newsflash, the actors aren't trained swordsmen and they aren't actually trying to hurt each other.

Pretty much the only convincing movie duels in cinematic history are the one at the end of Rob Roy, the one at the end of Fellowship of the Ring, the one in Troy and the one at the end of Polanski's Macbeth and also the 2015 one.
>>
Yes. Specially the way the bg music goes with the duel.

Fucking hated how they kept cutting away to the fucking gungun-droid battle. The space battle was also complete shit and unmemorable, which is something to say for a series which pretty much has pretty engaging space battles.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
>>
>>62903131
see
>>62902992
>>
CORN ON THE COB
>>
File: bravo lucas.gif (479 KB, 438x185) Image search: [Google]
bravo lucas.gif
479 KB, 438x185
ESSENTIAL SABER DUELS TIER LIST

>GOD TIER
Empire - Luke vs Vader
Menace - Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul
Menace - Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul
Sith - Sheev vs Windu for the first ten or so seconds

>GOOD TIER
Jedi - Luke vs Vader
Sith - Obi-Wan vs Anakin

>OKAY TIER
Sith - Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku

>SHIT TIER
Hope - Obi-Wan vs Vader
Clones - Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku
Sith - Sheev vs Windu for the rest of it
Sith - Obi-Wan vs Grievous
Clones - Yoda vs Dooku
Sith - Yoda vs Sheev
>>
>meditating qui gon gets owned like a bitch
>obi wan kenobi in his anger kills darth spooky

dark side confirmed for best side
>>
>>62903135
fuck you, it's meant to show Vader's reluctance to kill his own master, Obi-Wan was testing his resolve by leaving himself open

people who defend the prequels are so fucking stupid that they can't even see simple subtext
>>
>>62902825
this fight sucks too
>>
>>62902848
>>62902878
This bitch nigga's twisted. AotC's Obi-Wan/Jango entire storyline was dope. Starts off as a ominous detective story, turns into a evenly matched Jedi-Rogue duel and finally a space-chase-battle complete with dubstep.
>>
>>62903177
>Okay Tier
10/10 cinematography

https://youtu.be/BvnwLLXHabg?t=116
>>
>>62903240
>being this much of a delusional faggot

>Obi-wan spins in an attempt to pull off a good trick and surprise Vader
>Vader blocks

>Obi-wan shuts off his lightsaber
>Vader sees an opening and strikes him down
>then proceeds to stomp on his robes
>>
>>62903240
Prequels>OT
Kill yourself.
>>
>>62905060
this 2bh
>>
>>62902825
Well, I used to but then the internet bullied me into never ever giving Lucas any credit for anything.
Even if the man came to my house and made me breakfast, I should just say that Gary Kurtz or Marcia Lucas actually did it.
>>
>>62902825
Best fight in the entire series
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.