[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this movie? just watched it and it was a refreshing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
thoughts on this movie? just watched it and it was a refreshing change from the typical blockbuster movies
>>
>>62901073

The book was funnier, but considering the low budget they did a good job.
>>
>>62901101
pretty much this. excellent book; knew when the movie was announced it wouldn't be able to capture the whole thing.
>>
Huge fan of the movie for what it is and what they had to work with budget wise. I think the casting choices for John and Dave sold me 100%. Absolutely wonderful.

>no Vegas chair puns though
>>
I wish they had included the racist REM "Losing My Religion" cover. That shit had me laughing out loud in public.
>>
>>62901194
link?
>>
>>62901362
it was in the book and not the movie.
>>
>>62901522
i havent had the chance to read the book. is it worth it now thay ive seen the movie or this there a lot more content?
>>
>>62901549
Incredibly worth it. Not even trying to be hurr durr book is better, but it is. Everyone is a lot more fleshed out as characters and they're missing huge chunks of world building/plot.
>>
>>62901689
cool, ill check it out, like at the start the neonazi zombie plot just abruptly stopped so thats interesting to know the full story. thanks anon
>>
>>62901735
That's just the intro, same in the book, it's meant to get you into gear for the weird shit. Sorry if you were looking forward to that specifically but there is a LOT more. Honestly that book fucked me up and made me laugh more than any other. Wong is one of my favorite authors.
>>
>>62901073
wasn't this written by the Crack'd guy who became a massive feminst/SJW?
>>
>>62901761
oh dang, well it did a good job of that then! now i know what ill be doing this weekend. cheers
>>
>>62901362

>Life's... a nigger...
>A nigger is you, and you are not me...

Etc.
>>
>>62901798
Yes, but unlike all of his Cracked articles this is actually entertaining.
>>
>>62901798
Yeah but it's actually really fuckin good.
>>
>>62901849
>SEND 'EM ALLBACK TO AFRIIIICAAAA
shit I forgot about the racist songs

Now I really want to re-read it, dammit.
>>
File: 1446840292279.jpg (115 KB, 640x609) Image search: [Google]
1446840292279.jpg
115 KB, 640x609
had some pretty deep undertones desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.