[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Famous actors you've met?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 1447568542893.jpg (78 KB, 749x407) Image search: [Google]
1447568542893.jpg
78 KB, 749x407
Famous actors you've met?
>>
File: idh8AJZR.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
idh8AJZR.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
I fed giraffes at a zoo with Michael Sheen and his family once when I was high as shit. Pretty fun experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 539x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 539x1080
>>
File: BANE.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
BANE.png
563 KB, 569x802
I saw Aidan Gillen at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a big guy and bother him and ask him FOR YOU or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “B-Bane?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen 3 Musketeers in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any CIA hackering,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>62897432
R.I.P.
>>
>>62897459
I stalked him through a mens clothing store in Dublin and he was weird about it.
>>
>>62897337
>famous
>>
>>62897337
>me on the right
>>
File: 200px-Jaime_Lannister.jpg (37 KB, 200x347) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jaime_Lannister.jpg
37 KB, 200x347
>>62897337
I met this guy at the GOT season three premier at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. I took my picture with him and used it in my Tinder profile and got at least 50 matches and messaged first because I did.
>Based Nikolaj got me laid
>>
File: 1242352463643.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1242352463643.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
I met him backstage at a Foo Fighters gig, he stood before me and looked at me, expecting my mind to be blown and go full fanboy.
I smiled, shook his hand and got a photo. Then we sang along to whatever they were playing, Breakout, I think.
>>
>>62898620
Clever girl.
>>
>>62898686
I saw Tenacious D in austin two years ago. Front row. Jack pointed at me while they were covering some song by "The who" and screamed "WHATS IN HIS HEAD" and I was so stoked I didn't realize he was expecting me to play along and have my head explode. I had one fucking job and I failed.
>>
File: butlins favourite.jpg (35 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
butlins favourite.jpg
35 KB, 281x351
Technically he's an actor because he had a cameo on Phoenix Nights but he's best known for his popular 80s darts/quiz UK game show Bullseye.

Met him at Butlins when I was a little kid. His stand up is too blue for kids but my Grandad saw him, met him and introduced me to him. I got given a load of Bullseye stickers.
>>
Rosario Dawson was at my school one time.only thing I noticed was that she was a femlet .her reported height is a lie
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I'm in Seattle at a house party. It's about bar closing time and this fucker stumbles out of someplace with a big group of other people. We're out in the front yard and someone yells "Hey Zach!".

He tells his group to hang out for a sec, comes over, mocks us all relentlessly for about five minutes while pounding down two beers, sees we ran out, and leaves without another word.
>>
File: jencon.jpg (108 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
jencon.jpg
108 KB, 500x655
I met Jennifer Connelly once.

I came home from school early one day, and inside I was surprised to find her and my mom making out on the couch. My mom heard me enter and pushed Jennifer off her. She looked kind of ashamed, while Jennifer seemed to feel awkward. The tension quickly disappeared, though, and my mom made us some tea. Me and Jennifer talked and she was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Quite intelligent, from what I gathered in that short time, too. I don't think I realized who she was while she was in my mom's house; she seemd familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. The three of us ended up having a really fun and comfy afternoon that I remember fondly. I was actually kind of looking forward to getting such a sweet step mom. She was the first romantic interest of my mom since my dad died (as far as I know, at least), and since there were quite a few male takers, I wasn't completely surprised when I found out my mom liked women. Nothing came of it, though. I never saw Jennifer again. My mom never brought anyone else over, either. I doubt she has been completely single and sexless for all those years, though. She probably still feels awkward about me finding out by her making out with Jennifer Connelly in our living room. My mom never brought it up again, and neither have I, since I think she would rather not have me do it. It's weird seeing Jennifer nowadays. I always immediately think of her kissing my mom.

It's weird to think that my mother probably had sex with her. I'm proud of you, mom
>>
Saw Charlie sheen at Best Buy about 3 years ago didn't talk to him.

Talked to marylin Manson at in and out for about 5 minutes

Rang up Mike Tyron's groceries at super target
>>
Saw Jonah Hill at a trader Joes one time. He was going over the avocados. Im a huge fan and couldnt resist the chance to meet one of my favorite actors. I didnt want to be like every other fan who probably bum rushes him asking for photos, so I casually walked up next to the avocado display and without initiating any eye contact, said "So tell me about your weiner."

The next thing i hear is an unripened avocada slam against the floor and Jonah just starts yelling "MY WEINER MY WEINER. YOU ASKED ME ABOUT MY WEINER. I CANT BELEIVE YOU THOUGHT OF THAT YOURSELF. ARE YOU A LEGIT RETARD?"

I felt so ashamed, I didnt know what to do so I just kinda said sorry, slinked away and pretended to look at mangoes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.