[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't boobs hinder you from being a good archer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 612x459
Wouldn't boobs hinder you from being a good archer?
>>
No, they aren't that big.
>>
>>62891993

No, but profound physical frailty and lack of endurance would.
>>
>>62891993
Not as much as her shitty physique weak back muscles.
>>
With a proper closed or oblique stance literally not at all.

That being said, J-Law makes me groan every time she picks up that bow, and everyone at my range laughs at all the 20 something year old women that come in and rent a 10lbs longbow.
>>
If your boobs were blind.
>>
Wouldn't being fat hinder you from getting the role of a starving person?
>>
>>62891993
Having weak upper body strength is the biggest hindrance. Any bow worth using in battle is going to be impossible for a woman to use
>>
>>62891993
i doubt women can even shoot real bows
>>
>>62892309
>>62892243
I know plenty of women that shoot with 40-60lbs draw weights. More than enough to kill comfortably kill people/medium game.
>>
>>62891993
Nigga, she's been fending for herself and her family all her life, hunting and working her ass off for her district. So no, her tits don't have anything to do with it.

You however have been playing on a computer in your mom's basement your whole life, so yes, your boobs would hinder you from being a good archer.
>>
Me ramming my cock in her and filing her insides with cum would hinder her too.
>>
>>62891993
>>
>>62892379
The purpose of bows in warfare was saturation. Archers used bows to fire large volleys in the general direction of the enemy to disrupt their formations so infantry and cavalry could break apart their formations and route them. Firing lots of arrows from the strongest bow you could use, and doing so continuously throughout the battle in order to keep the enemy from restoring unit cohesion, was more important than killing the target or even hitting them. A woman would have trouble with this because their bodies aren't designed for the sort of relentless wear and tear a combat archer must endure, and they would suffer injuries at a high enough rate as to make female archers more trouble than they would be worth. Not to mention the injuries they would suffer just marching around
>>
>>62891993
Yes, it would. Binding her breasts would solve that issue, though. The whole ''amazons cut off one of their boobs'' thing is just a myth.
>>
>>62892713
You said a bow worth using in battle, not war.

>A woman would have trouble with this because their bodies aren't designed for the sort of relentless wear and tear a combat archer
Nobodies is. You can actually identify longbowmen just from their skeletons.

I know it's a spicy /pol/ meme to hate on women, but a decent chunk of the best archers I've met from 7 years of target shooting and hunting are female.
>>
>>62892835
>decent chunk of the best archers I've met from 7 years of target shooting and hunting are female

Nice use of anecdotal evidence
>>
>>62892835
Women are just weak kekboy
>>
>>62892581
horses are bad archers
>>
>>62892872
As opposed to your no evidence and no first hand experience?

>>62892881
k
>>
No.
>>
>>62892892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Oh would you look at that, he has a penis
>>
>>62892379
>40-60
in order to classify as a war bow or a bow designed for combat, the draw weight has to be at least 75lbs
>>
>>62892932
>posting this meme video
stop
>>
>>62892932
And?

Also lmao at that draw weight. Have you ever shot a bow in your life?

>>62892961
Yes, and standard Yew Longbows had a draw weight of 160. I said 40-60 can comfortably kill a person, and I'm not wrong. I don't know what your point is.
>>
>>62892887
That's not true, centaurs are generally archers
>>
>>62892448
>Me ramming my cock in her and filing her insides with cum would hinder her too.

is that why your mom uses that rascal?
>>
>>62892309
>>62892243
are yall from the 10th century? Pretty sure women make up the majority of pro archers.
>>
>>62891993
theres a myth the Amazons used to cut off one tit for this reason
>>
>>62892713
>>62892961
this is some amazing moving of goalposts
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.