[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best sitcom that's currently airing, /tv/? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447380845007.jpg (238 KB, 802x452) Image search: [Google]
1447380845007.jpg
238 KB, 802x452
What is the best sitcom that's currently airing, /tv/? Is it Two Broke Girls or something else?
>>
More like two hot girls amirite?
>>
>>62889320
Terms of sitcoms, I'd have to say:
Fresh Off the Boat
New Girl
Brooklyn 99 (if that counts)
Modern Family

There aren't really any great sitcoms anymore. I still watch Seinfeld, Frasier, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond over those
>>
>>62889393
What about The Middle? Is that still going?
>>
>>62889947
I don't know. I actually forgot about that one. It supposedly had a couple good seasons.
>>
>>62889320
Early seasons were fun.
Now they have ambition and drive, it makes me feel uncomfortable because I have none of those things. Go back to being in the dumps and making the best of it.

Modern Family is still kinda funny.
Also, Brooklyn 9-9.

There's not much funny on TV anymore.
>>
The lack of boobies in this thread upsets me
>>
Peep Show peaked many a years ago, but it's still the best.
>>
>>62889320

We already know the double reasons why everyone watches this show.
>>
>>62889320
Anyone got the edit that says "2 Big Tits"?
>>
>>62891233

They might as well make that the actual name of the show. That's why all the men are tuning in no doubt.
>>
>>62891098
Kat's tits and Beth's legs
>>
>>62891295

I would mostly say Kat's tits. I've been too busy watching Kat's chest to notice anything else.
>>
TBG is fucking terrible. Bad jokes and worse acting.

>Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
>Grace & Frankie
>Always Sunny
>>
If they were actually broke, living on the street and whoring I might be able to watch.
>>
>>62891346
>implying anyone is watching with the sound on
>>
>>62891432
Hmm, if they lived on the street, Kat would probably stop shaving her legs and armpits.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.