[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fucking shit /tv/ Hell's kitchen USA, is this what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hells.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hells.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
holy fucking shit /tv/

Hell's kitchen USA, is this what Americans are like every contestant seems like an actor? there all loud and obnoxious as hell and there just generally fake as fuck.

Are all Americans like this? and how the fuck can you watch this trash TV literally the definition of trash
>>
>>62882770

all american reality shows are acted. Ameriburgers believe in it like how they believe in wrestling. They are stupid.
>>
>>62882770
well, the producers just pick the ones that are loud from the 1000's that audition
>>
They also purposely cast annoying, crazy people because level-headedness isn't good exploitation television.
>>
>>62882770
How fucking stupid are you? All reality television is fake and scripted. Christ.

Hurr Americans!!!!! And yet you are the one making this thread.
>>
>UK hells kitchen
>there are white people
What?
>>
watch it as a low budget drama about cooking, ignore any claims of "reality tv" and you might enjoy it

it's completely scripted
>>
>I ain't no bitch chef

One of the most awkward things I've ever seen on television
>>
>>62882770
Any poster who asks a question that begins with "Are Americans..." is an American trying to fit in by pointing fingers. You're just as fake faggot.
>>
>>62882770
>literally the definition of trash
>brought to you by Fox
what did you expect?
>>
>>62885499
Fuck you, this ain't fox news. Fox has brought more quality programing to the table than the other networks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.