[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching this, I liked it quite a bit even if it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MPW-14670[1].jpg (32 KB, 400x586) Image search: [Google]
MPW-14670[1].jpg
32 KB, 400x586
Just finished watching this, I liked it quite a bit even if it got a bit silly at times.
What did you guys think of it?
>>
>Zombies are getting smarter

Worst kind of zombie movies.
>>
>>62881905
>muh zombies aren't right
>>
>Gas station zombie was supposed to be intelligent zombie from Day of the dead

Movie was better when I found that out.
>>
>>62881905
This was the first time I'd seen it, I thought they handled it pretty well since they show the main zombie connecting the dots and they don't go from brainless to accurately using guns and shit. The smartest the majority of the zombies got was using melee weapons and bashing down a fence.
>>
>>62881944
that surely doesn't make sense.
>be a gas station attendant during life
>zombies happen
>get bit
>decide to walk to florida keys
>get captured
>eat soldiers
>miss home
>go back to gas station

all within 5 years?
>>
>>62881883
liked the firework guiding shit, liked the cholo, liked seeing greentown or whatever be overrun.

Wouldn't waste time watching it again but no downloader's remorse.
>>
>>62881905
It's kind of coherent with the Day of the Dead.
There was also some zombie with some intelligence.
>>
File: paranoid frog.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
paranoid frog.png
102 KB, 241x228
>zombies with AUGs
>>
>>62881905
>Worst kind of zombie movies.
They were always smart enough to use tools since the first movie.
>>
I remember the gril causing wonderful things to happen to my dick
>>
>>62881883
Day = Night >> Land > Dawn
>>
>>62881883
Romero's most underrated movie. Diary and Survival are both shit. Land gets a lot of hate but I don't really see why. It's a fun movie.
>>
Not on part with the original trilogy, but a really fun follow-up and probably Romero's last decent movie. Diary was mediocre and Survival is borderline unwatchable.
>>
>>62884078
This, also they don't make movies like that any more, it's all found footage or dumb spoofs, it's like people don't have imagination.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.