[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been able to tolerate a lot from this show, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1447727384571.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447727384571.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>I've been able to tolerate a lot from this show, but this right here was the final straw for me. The forklift jokes were pretty... okay... I guess. They once again made fun of Joe's disability but I didn't think that much of it seeing that they've done worse.

>Then I saw the whale and it immediately made me shudder just knowing that Peter's intervention was going to leave that poor creature injured or dead. My God, was I right. I knew exactly what was going to happen before it happened, but when the whale cracked open like an egg and it's guts spilled out with Peter still fidgeting around with it and making the thing fall apart on the forklift I said "Nope. No more. That's it." Fuck you writers.

>Stick to pre cancellation storylines, where everything was whimsy like and actually funny, not dark.

This is what TV Tropes had to say about Family guy. Are they right, or are they spineless faggots?
>>
Tbh an ocean creature that's either dumb or suicidal enough to get stuck on dry land isn't worthy of our compassion
>>
this show has been predictable for years now, just think of the most offensive thing you can do in the given situation and that's what happens, everytime
>>
>>62817604

Who cares?
>>
We are part of the worst generation.
>>
Family Guy is still on?
>>
It's a cartoon.

That cover everything?
>>
It's a fucking drawing.
People are overly sensitive bitches, there's videos of ISIS beheading and burning people alive, and a drawing of a whale getting fucked startles you? Jesus, grow a thicker skin you ireedemable bitch ass.
>>
>>62817662
dolphins beach themselves when they're injured or sick so they can recover without being eaten
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 3000x1688
>>62817662

I agree, my fine gentlesir. I would upvote this post haste if only this confounded site would allow it! Keep telling it like it is friend! If only these blasted leftist hippie SJeWs saw it the same way! ;^)
>>
The only joke McFarfinugen ever did that I was even remotely offended at was the Lincoln one at the oscars

Everything else is either I just don't laugh or i'll get a chuckle
>>
>>62817662
>blaming an innocent creature for getting its brain obliterated by Navy sonar
>>
>>62817604
>crying about TV like a little bitch

you need more problems in your life
>>
>>62817869
You seriously got offended by that?
>>
>>62817793

in a nutshell they've pandered so much they don't even know what they're doing anymore
>>
>>62817662
Most whales that beach themselves are merely seeking the refuge of death over the constant sexual harassment and abuse of dolphin rape gangs.
They are truly niggers of the sea and should be tuna netted as often as possible.
>>
It dies in about a second. No big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9eer29iS-Q
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (58 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
58 KB, 550x550
>>62817757
I was born with thick skin
>>
File: bordertown.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bordertown.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>62817604
Cheer up anon Seth's got a new show called BORDERTOWN and you'll never guess this but its about ILLEGALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjXjqC-1Kvg

LITERALLY KILL ME
>>
>>62817604
Is Family Guy the edgiest TV show of all time?
>>
>>62818002
Wouldn't you put funny parts in the trailer?

I guess its meant to be a family type show?
>>
File: 1436922882038.jpg (4 KB, 344x226) Image search: [Google]
1436922882038.jpg
4 KB, 344x226
>>62818002
Already tell from the picture

>happy friendly charitable undocumented american versus evil bigoted white man who has a history of beating of blacks and failing minority children out of school by arresting them during exams
>>
>>62818002
that...looks...so bad
>>
>>62817869

>the Lincoln one at the Oscars

What, are you 200 years old and that wound is still a little fresh?
>>
I don't give a shit if it's 'offensive', it's just not funny.
>>
>>62817966
>It dies in about a second. No big deal.

Phew. Thankfully, that drawing didn't suffer.
>>
>>62817604
Family Guy is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's not great, but it manages to make me laugh once or twice per episode, which is a hell of a lot higher than the batting average of every other comedy series.

>Meg holds up Mort's pharmacy
>Brian convinces her to leave without taking the money
>Mort: Oh, my goodness, thank God I wasn't robbed!
>Credits roll
>Sound of doorbell
>Mort (voice): Oh, hello. What may I do for you four fine black gentlemen this evening?

Fuck you if you think that's not funny.
>>
File: Suck on a slimeball.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Suck on a slimeball.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>62817720

Speak for yourself kid.

>>62818003

It certainly wants to be. Though it's actually just a shallow cartoon on a sad, once great network.

They haven't developed the characters at all, any kind of plot that happens is not important in the next episode.
>>
>>62818167
agreed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDs-gZql5dI
>>
>>62818167
>its not great
no its garbage.
>>
File: 1439691239312.jpg (179 KB, 404x521) Image search: [Google]
1439691239312.jpg
179 KB, 404x521
>>62818002
this really is almost as bad as gen Z. How do people put together trailers like this and not just kill themselves on the spot when they see how shit they are at what they do.
>>
Show aquatic creatures some fucking respect.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.