[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, we all agree that Brosnan is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Brosnan.jpg (211 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Brosnan.jpg
211 KB, 2197x1463
Now that the dust has settled, we all agree that Brosnan is the GOAT Bond, right?

>Best film in the series: GoldenEye
>His other films are more watchable than Craig's other films
>Best villains, best women, best music
>Doesn't do the meme "no-gadget" bullshit
>Doesn't do the meme "who cares if its shaken or stirred?" bullshit
>Doesn't do the meme "blacks and women are people too" bullshit

Really the only thing Craig had going for him is that Eva Green and Monica Bellucci were in his flicks at some point
>>
100% agreed.
>>
File: sophie marcaeu.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
sophie marcaeu.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
It's a toss up between him and Timothy Dalton, tbqh.
>>
Yes, anyone who doesn't isn't a real Bond fan. If you like Lazenby you're a hipster. If you like Connery you don't know shit and listen to the establishment for your opinions. If you like Moore then spy films aren't for you anyway. If you like Dalton then you're a pretentious faggot. If you like Craig then you're probably an American that only got into Bond a few years ago and prefers the Bourne series.
>>
>>62813503
He will always be the real 007 to me, i grew up on his movies and video games.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>62813503

>craig
>bond
>>
>>62813503
>Now that the dust has settled, we all agree that Brosnan is the GOAT Bond, right?
Goldeneye was fucking amazing,everything Brosnan after that was shit.
>>
>>62813503
Yeah he's kinda the default Bond imo tbqh family.
>>
Even to this day when I have a mental image of "James Bond" Pierce Brosnan comes to mind

When they remade the GoldenEye video game with Daniel Craig's body I had an autism overdose
>>
File: After-the-Sunset.jpg (266 KB, 944x1400) Image search: [Google]
After-the-Sunset.jpg
266 KB, 944x1400
>>62813605
Not everything.

>tfw Salma Hayek is unofficially the qtiest Bond girl
>>
File: img101.jpg (351 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
img101.jpg
351 KB, 600x845
>>62813605
>>62813969
Also Matador.
>>
>>62813503
Jesus Christ OP, GOAT doesn't mean worst, learn your acronysms
>>
>>62813503
I am not going to say Brosnan was the best, but I can agree that Craig is terrible. Daniel Craig's bond is just a fucking Jason Bourne knock-off
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.