[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When plebs talk about Wolf of Wallstreet I always bring this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 51G61Y9SGAL.jpg (57 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
51G61Y9SGAL.jpg
57 KB, 500x495
When plebs talk about Wolf of Wallstreet I always bring this movie up and no one knows what I'm talking about.

Why is that?
>>
You have retards for friends
>>
>>62813210
that's a documentary.
>>
never be the smartest guy in the room
>>
>>62815073
documentary movie
>>
Plebs don't watch documentaries.
>>
>>62813210
Jeff Skilling literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>62818744

he's a sociopath. We had enron execs come talk at our uni and during the student Q&A they told us dead face they believed what they did was right and do not regret it.
>>
>>62819199
why didnt you murder them
>>
The Wolf of Wallstreet is more accurate though because they portray them as jews and not anglos
>>
>>62818744
>tfw his brother is a bro-tier weatherman here
>>
WE'RE GONNA SELL THE WEATHER
>>
File: 457617_full.jpg (68 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
457617_full.jpg
68 KB, 770x1000
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN YOU GUYS
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
I ALWAYS KNEW BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN
OH SHIT SOMEONE'S TRYING TO KILL ME I SWEAR.
BE SURE TO BUY MY NEW BOOK, "NOBODY LISTENED TO ME."
>>
>>62820436
> wolf of wall street
> accurate

Unless I missed it when I used the bathroom. There was no wolf in the movie at all.
>>
>tfw I have had this on my hdd for over 2 years now
>tfw the hdd will probably fail before I get around to watching it
>>
>>62813210
Because you're a highschooler who thinks he's smart because he's watched a few documentaries

At my University there is an intro Legal Studies of Business class that all business majors are required to take, and every one of the professors has this on their curriculum.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.