[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was too good for television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: rogers.jpg (497 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
rogers.jpg
497 KB, 1280x1280
He was too good for television
>>
>>62808442
>you will never live in a safe white conversituve neighborhood
>>
>>62808442
>too good for TV
>do 900 episodes

OKAY
>>
He and Bob Ross truly were great men
>>
>>62808490
They're both dead, and now we have a black president.

SUCH IS LIFE
>>
File: 8YA0g.jpg (35 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
8YA0g.jpg
35 KB, 500x652
>>62808442
>>
He was too good for this world
>>
>>62808469
Rogers successfully defended public TV in the US. He also advocated video reordin\g.
>>
Never grew up with him in the UK but watching videos about him made me tear up a little
Can't imagine what it would have been like watching him over the years
>>
>>62810856
>Never grew up with him in the UK but watching videos about him made me tear up a little
Why are all English people faggots?
This is why you're having muslim cum for tea faggot.
>>
>>62808545
>WELCOME TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD BITCH
>>
>>62810935
Doesn't seem like the kind of approach he would have wanted anon
>>
>>62810935
That's not very neighbourly
>>
File: PEPE ON SUICIDE WATCH.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
PEPE ON SUICIDE WATCH.png
71 KB, 353x352
>>62808442
I wish he was still alive.

I'm having a terrible time in my life and I don't know how to work through it, I bet that if I had an hour long conversation with either him or Bob Ross they'd put everything in perspective and I'd be fine.
>>
>Twitch does a Bob Ross marathon
>Suddenly all kids born in 97 thinks he's the greatest man of all time
>>
>>62811226
Most of the people on this board are shitty cunts from the early to mid 90s. Those 97 forward kids are not a large percentage.
>>
>>62811226
fuck off, everyone loved Bob Ross before the marathon
>>
>>62811307
You have no idea.

A majority of 4chan was born 97 and earlier
>>
>>62811150
He used to talk to people on the phone all the time. My older brother talked to him in '92 I believe and he was suicidal at the time. After the conversation he felt so good he never relapsed into depression again since despite being sad as fuck in 2003.
Mr. Rogers was a good man.
>>
File: Bob-Ross-2.jpg (63 KB, 620x405) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Ross-2.jpg
63 KB, 620x405
>>62808442
So was he ;___;
>>
>>62810856
You probably grew up watching that pedo Savile
>>
>Candid Camera pranked TV critics by removing the TVs from their hotel rooms
>they all freaked out at Peter Funt, "how are we supposed to do our jobs?!"
>Fred Rogers was staying at the same hotel, they tried the same prank on him
>"That's okay, I have enough television in my life."
>Funt reveals himself and they start chatting about his dad
>>
>>62813029
;_; Bob bless
>>
He made a generation of sissies when we need a generation of men.
>>
>>62810856
He was a great host as a kid. He always seemed to talk to you. Much more he was real, in the fact, that he loved his fans. Even wrote back to them too. It was great to know myself and my little bros grew up watching him. I actually was hurt, a little, when he passed. There are very few genuine people on this planet, and he was one of them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.