[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is art house horror supplanting capeshit as the cancer that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: babadook.jpg (51 KB, 491x720) Image search: [Google]
babadook.jpg
51 KB, 491x720
Is art house horror supplanting capeshit as the cancer that is killing cinema?
>>
Babadook was the only movie I've seen that was so bad that I had to shout "literally memes, literally reddit" right there in the threater.
>>
>>62807240
are you a mongo ya big goof?
>>
>>62807282
Some guy did the same thing in my theater.
I also remember him asking for extra butter on his popcorn at the concession stand.
>>
>>62807282
>>62807240
Seriously sweet samefag op
>>
>>62807326
>>62807282
>>62807240
keep it up dude
>>
File: antmc9e11_0.jpg (16 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
antmc9e11_0.jpg
16 KB, 250x199
>>62807282
>I had to shout "literally memes, literally reddit" right there in the threater
I really hope you didn't do that, anon. Did you really do that?
>>
>>62807240
No because there's very few of those, although they're terrible.
>>
>>62807550
>very few of those,
At least a couple of prominent ones a year that come out, "change the genre forever" and then get immediately forgotten. I watched It Follows with my gf and it was fucking terrible, She claimed to like it, but I knew that she was in denial and just parroting the "Opinions" that rotten tomatoes told her she was supposed to have. I gave her a black eye and then broke up with her that night. It memes, babatopkekredditmaymay. The Guest. The Shitft. Fuck all of these pieces of garbage.

>dude trendy meme horror lmao
>>
>>62807608
Agree 100% fám, but it's still few given the sheer amount of movies per year. It's just that /tv/ likes to shitpost the same flicks over and over again
>>
File: best horror.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
best horror.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>Babadook
>art-house horror
Get real pleb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.