[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm Cool Cat and I LOVE kids!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Hi, I'm Cool Cat and I LOVE kids!
>>
I'm sure you do
>>
Keep the van running. I think I can grab 2 of them.
>>
Brought to you by a bloody american christian savage plonker.
>>
>>62798069
Its actually really hard to grab kids and stuff them in a van.

It's a lot easier to just talk them into the van. As kids are dumb.

>wait, where are the puppies and why isn't he wearing pants?
>>
The shit between Daddy Derek and I Hate Everything is the funniest fight between two 10-year olds I've ever seen
>>
>>62799153

Has IHE done anything wrong?
>>
>>62799422
Has to relay on youtube for a living
>>
>>62799467

Besides that
Specifically related to the cool cat controversy. Has he done anything that has put him in the wrong, or is it just daddy derek having a fit over someone making legal free use profit out of his video?
>>
>>62799467
yeah that's really fucking pathetic.

him crying "oh this is my livelihood you're threatening my way of life", wow. give me a fucking break. get a REAL job you fucking scumbag,
>>
>>62799473
He said some shit Derek has been ragging on. "Milking it" and that. Not really anything wrong though, just ammo for Derek
>>
Describe to me the Cool Cat scandal I've heard about.
>>
File: carfox.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
carfox.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
BROTHA!!
>>
>>62799557

Daddy Derek, Cool Cat's creator, is getting mad at people making fun of Cool Cat Saves the Kids on youtube
Except he's friends with the first guy to review it on youtube and leaves his videos alone
>>
How much of a deluded, stupid American dumb fuck do you have to be to make a movie like Cool Cat and not think you've made a huge pile of shit that not even a baby could enjoy? Derek probably has the mind of a toddler if he thinks that cool cat deserves any merit at all
>>
>>62799582

Not only does he think Cool Cat has merit, he thinks people legitimately unironically like Cool Cat
He thinks that YMS likes Cool Cat
>>
>>62799422
He's being just as immature about it as Derek is.
>>
>>62799651
I love the contradictory messages that he sends in those videos, where the only person that's fat and ugly is also the bully. You'd think that you would portray the victim as the sad friendless ugly kid and the bully as the attractive one, but nope, dumb retard couldn't even realize who the bullied people are in real life. Also, the bully gets sent to jail? What the fuck?
>>
>>62799738

I think derek legitimately believes he has good intentions, but he's incredibly naive and has no idea how to execute his ideas in a way that actually provides a positive message
>>
File: cool cat gasses the haters.jpg (39 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
cool cat gasses the haters.jpg
39 KB, 313x400
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.