[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/1 6/shia-labeouf-all-my-mo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: shia.jpg (243 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
243 KB, 800x450
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/16/shia-labeouf-all-my-movies-interview
>In the interview, LaBeouf discussed his initial worries that fellow audience members would throw popcorn at him or “light [his] hair on fire,” fears stemming from the deeper panic of people hating him. “All I want to do is be liked,” he said. ” … You just don’t want anyone to hate you. I walked out loving myself.
>>
>>62797901
is he me?
>>
based fucking shia, so relatable and down to earth
>>
>>62797901
soooo he is an absolute beta with no self steem whatsoever

yup, sounds like the art type to me
>>
DO IT
>>
>>62797943

take all the anxiety in your life and expand it to the global stage.
>>
He's so /fa/ too
>>
>>62798136
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>62798106
>celebrities have it harder than the rest of us because they're rich and famous

baka desu
>>
>>62798151
Except that money doesn't make your problems easier. People are still people and having to deal with anxiety and social disorders while under the worlds microscope can be hard:
>>
He left out that guy from /b/ who walked up and whispered "your a faggot" in his ear
>>
>>62798151
Well yeah, they do. Maybe not financially, but having the entire world follow your every move is fucking hard to deal with
>>
Shia is the next Joaquin Phoenix
>>
File: 1447491651121.jpg (52 KB, 856x452) Image search: [Google]
1447491651121.jpg
52 KB, 856x452
Shia is a pretty lonely guy I bet. It's kind of sad, but piles of money probably help a bit with loneliness.
>>
>>62797901
Amen, brother. Amen.

I respect him a lot more after that.
>>
>>62798106
Alpha males like me have no anxiety in their lives. He's a confirmed beta.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.