[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masterpiece or Reddit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>>
>>62797449
Reddit.
>>
Masterpiece
>>
>>62797464
someone explain to me why you guys always mentiong reddit and hate towards it ? never been on it but wtf is it ?
>>
>>62797449
It was a solid action movie that brought a lot of good things back to the genre. Like telling narrative through action, well-paced editing, and visual storytelling.

Sadly, a bunch of keks read into it too much and got mad that Max didn't play a big enough role in the film. Really if you look at Road Warrior though, Max has the same exact role as a helper.

Reddit doesn't like this because it's not pseudointellectual enough. They enjoy movies like Fight Club that trick them into thinking they're smart.
>>
>>62797449
Reddit.

Also why have you made the exact same thread that was here yesterday again?

Seriously, just WHY? Is this autism? What could you possibly be getting out of this?
>>
>>62797535
Le bogeyman of le year.
Last year it was tumblr
>>
>>62797739
Baiting idiots like you to keep on replying, obviously.
>>
I don't see why people praise it so much. It was pretty but fairly generic otherwise. Road Warrior at least had memorable characters.
>>
>>62797449
Decent flick. You don't need to be an extremist autist.

>>62797666
Reddit loves it
>>
>Masterpiece or Reddit?

There's just no middle ground with you autists, is there?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (77 KB, 657x638) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
77 KB, 657x638
>>62797449

It was ok, I enjoyed it. Very forgettable tho.
>>
>>62797449

ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.