[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a backstory to this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: sw.jpg (157 KB, 1280x550) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
157 KB, 1280x550
is there a backstory to this guy?
>>
>>62796185
his mom was raped by rufus wainwright
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Niai_Fieso
>>
Its Yarael Poof. He went into hiding after order 66 and got a job in food industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBPwxZbjw
>>
>>62796263
Sweet jesus how deep does this rabbit hole go?

I bet there is more content on this than in regular wikipedia
>>
>>62796185
AY YO HOL UP.

These spectators pay good money to watch a pod race, and their confections are literal dead animals. Not cooked animals, just raw dead rotting animals hanging from a four armed sperm cells hand. Lucas is truly a visionary
>>
File: 1403616131837.jpg (46 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1403616131837.jpg
46 KB, 720x720
>>62796263
>>
>>62796263
I get that there's a wookiepedia page for him but how the hell does /tv/ find these pages so fast
>>
File: 44363.jpg (65 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
44363.jpg
65 KB, 620x413
>>62796263
Jesus wept
>>
File: 5yGZd_dGCtI.jpg (49 KB, 486x431) Image search: [Google]
5yGZd_dGCtI.jpg
49 KB, 486x431
>>62796185
There's a backstory for every single thing that was in the mos eisley cantina, I shit you not.
>>
>>62796477
Pressing a button
>>
>>62796477
>OP looks for obscure character on wookiepedia
>finds one
>posts picture of him
>posts link of him he found beforehand
>>
>>62796263

How do they know all this information about him? He is seen for like 3 seconds total.
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 197x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 197x180
>>62796677
What about this guy?
>>
>>62796745
I can't see fully what it really is, so here
http://forums.thebothanspy.com/index.php?threads/mos-eisley-cantina-character-guide.17245/
>>
>>62796745
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Danz_Borin
>>
>>62796185

He was the executive producer's son.
>>
>>62796848
But why is he wearing the mask?
>>
>>62796889

4 u
>>
>>62796477
>Google reverse search OP
>Only pic of him is on wookiepedia
Not too difficult.
>>
reminder the george lucas wrote most, if not all of the entries on the wiki
>>
File: Pig.png (138 KB, 332x192) Image search: [Google]
Pig.png
138 KB, 332x192
>Oinkkus Piggus was a force sensitive Swinn from the planet Porkkus. Unmatched in the use of the jedi arts, he played a pivotal role in the Clone Wars, assisting Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker in numerous occasions. After a fierce lightsaber duel against Count Dooku (in which he was badly wounded), he fled to Jakku, where he stood in hiding for several decades.
>During the invasion of Jakku, the stood against Kylo Ren, defeating him in a lightsaber duel and saving the planet. However he couldn't resist his mortal wounds and died two days later. He was cremated on his home planet (a last wish of his) with the highest of honours. He was then turned into bacon and sausages and was eaten by his closest friends, a sacred tradition among his people.

what the fuck
>>
He's Gasgano's dad.
Working a shit job in a shithole just so his son can do what he loves.

inspiring desu
>>
File: neck.jpg (65 KB, 290x406) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
65 KB, 290x406
>>62796185
>>
>>62796185
>backstory
sw fucking cancer right here people
>>
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sand
whoa
>>
>>62798372
i was just reading about that last night

is this what EU was? loosely connecting background characters with science magic?
>>
>>62797835
He looks so powerful
>>
Every single background character in Star Wars is a force sensitive genious wizard who secretly saved the galaxy.
>>
>>62799947
Dont forget they all stole the plans to the death star
>>
>>62796185

>Meme Meme was a force sensitive Dankneck from the planet Pavelheer. Being the son of Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan, Darth Vader and the Dankneck princess P'enis, he was raised on Tattooiine by deatstick dealers who were also sith. During early childhood he showed exceptional skill at sucking dick and was sent on missions by the sith to suck sick across the galaxy. He was sent back in time through a wormhole by Darth Revan to kill Anakin Skywalker so that he would not borned Luke Skywalker so that Darth Vader was not kill. He went undercover as a kekbird salesman to try to get close to Anakin, but the mission ultimately failed and he killed himself on an overdose of Mandalorian cum juice.

You cant make this shit up
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.