[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he really dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1x05_KevinInMorgue.jpg (94 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1x05_KevinInMorgue.jpg
94 KB, 600x450
Is he really dead?
>>
>>62795899
nah
>>
i'll kill myself irl in he is

inb4 being called a fag
>>
>>62795899
>>
>>62795899
Naah, no way, but to be honest I was still on the edge of my seat and scared shitless for him. This show really makes me care about people and does good job with the cliffhangers and general intrigue.
>>
>>62795899

The Leftovers were really the ones who were taking while the percentage mentioned stayed behind on real Earth.
>>
That nigger turned out to be a liar and a murderer.
At least the show gets points for accuracy.
>>
>>62799186
>i've never seen anything written by damon lindelof

wow
>>
>>62799344
THIS IS THE ONLY THING HE'S WRITTEN THAT'S ACTUALLY GOOD

LOST IS A FUCKING JOKE PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH. WORLD WAR Z? LMFAO. STAR TREK 2? LMFAO.

FUCKIN COWBOYS AND ALIENS HAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

ITS A WONDER HE HASNT KILLED HIMSELF. GOOD THING HE GOT LUCKY WITH THIS HUH
>>
>>62795899

No.

He drank some homemade poison. Nothing violent like a gunshot.

It looks like he's being taken out to the woods to be buried like a magic bird in a box.

The universe caused a fucking earthquake to keep him from dying the last time he tried it.

And, you know, he's the star of the show.
>>
>>62795899
No, next episode will have him and the magical negro doing battle with Ghost Patti in the astral plane. Nora, being the carrier of the demon Azrael, will jump in at the end of episode nine to help defeat Patti. The battle will finish in the last episode, with Nora and the nigger making it out whilst leaving Kevin.

The season's last line? 'We have to go back'
>>
>>62799787
Don't forget about Kevin drinking that chalice of cum.
>>
>>62799851

Yes, Kevin will have to do battle with the Amenhotep's army of the dead to get it
>>
>>62799572
why was this in caps
>>
>>62799851
Nah that was already in the last episode
>>
Reminder that there is ZERO supernatural shit apart from the disappearances. He's not going to some fucking spirit world to fight Patti.
>>
>>62799287
So wait, did old black man molest his own grandkids?
>>
>>62801358
that's what you should assume

he said his parts below the waist did something bad/shameful i can't really remember
and john shooting him in his junk would be a logical result of him finding out that he molested his daughter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.