[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (71 KB, 927x428) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71 KB, 927x428
what went wrong?
>>
>>62795537
they didnt stop after 2
>>
>>62795537
>turning the fate of mankind into a buddy comedy

there wasnt a single thing it did right
>>
It was made. You could say that about 3 and 4 as well. Their existence is what went wrong.
>>
I've not given a single shit about this movie since they named it "genysis".

But I have to admit, after hearing it's so weird and bad I'm starting to feel an urge to see it. Terrible is a lot more interesting than mediocre.
>>
>>62795652
It's actually not too horrible up until the time travel John and Sarah go to the future, then it's complete fucking shit
>>
>>62795537
casting
>>
>>62795537
It was great when compared to T3 and 4.
>>
I thought it was interesting on how they made time travel more relevant rather than a background.

Did not like what they did to John Connor, Personality change made no sense from any perspective
>>
Shitty actors and everything was spoiled in the trailers.

First 45 minutes are GOTY tho
>>
>>62795537
>>
>>62796138
>GOTY
>>>/v/
>>
>>62795537
Everything
>>
>>62795537

They weren't content with making one shitty Terminator cash-grab, they had to canonically undo the actual GOOD Terminator movies in the process.
>>
>>62797547
I thought it was a meme
>>
>>62796085

No it wasn't.
>>
>>62796085
Nah. T3 is fine. Adequate. A necessary end to the story, it closes the loop.
>>
The recreations from T1 and T2 were godly.

They shouldn't have revealed that whatshisface was a Terminator.

Not nearly enough Terminasian.

Matt Smith.
>>
>>62797615

And the action sequences are at least competent, if not outright entertaining. Salvation was a shaky-cam nightmare, and Genisys was unmemorable.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.