[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Wil-Wheaton-Project-thumb.jpg (28 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
Wil-Wheaton-Project-thumb.jpg
28 KB, 380x380
What's next for his career?
>>
"career"
>>
Pandering to neo-liberal geeks
>>
I don't even know what he's famous for outside his Big Bang Theory cameos.
>>
>>62794372
Nothing hopefully.
>>
a card table and a sharpie at the Tallahassee Comic-Con
>>
Fucking your mother and becoming your new boss and stepdad.
>>
>>62794385
For being the most hated character in the history of Star Trek.
>>
STARTREKRENEGADED.COM
>>
>>62794419
Fuck off Wil.
>>
File: 345621.jpg (67 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
345621.jpg
67 KB, 500x321
>>62794433
>>
>>62794433
Yet he acts so high and mighty just because he's some lucky fuck with no talent that got a recurring role on the second-most-popular Star Trek.
>>
Wasn't he trying to get a bunch of voice actors to go on strike or something?
>>
File: Walter-White-Says-I-Liked-It.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Walter-White-Says-I-Liked-It.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>62794378
YO XBOX BITCH
>>
>>62794372
I really wanna see Shia "The Beef" Labeouf beat the shit out of this guy and the faggot from How I Met Your Mother with a tire iron while Ron Howard eggs him on and narrates in his Arrested Development voice from the sidelines.
>>
>>62794372
He's a recurring bad guy in that new Dark Matter show.
>>
getting keked
>>
File: wil maplewood.jpg (71 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
wil maplewood.jpg
71 KB, 600x400
How do I avoid having my career tank like this faggot if I somehow get into Hollywood?
>>
>>62795322
Don't be a child actor?
>>
>>62794372
Blacked
>>
>>62795371
Neat, guess I'm all set then.
>>
>>62795322
kek
you're like to land one role that isn't an extra
>>
>>62795199

he was literally the worst part of the show

they have to have him back because of the setup but I hope they kill him at the end of the episode
>>
>>62795441
I think the main problem is more that his role would have been much better played by a creepy old man. Someone with gray hair and in their sixties at least. Needs a real Dr. Moreau kind of vibe and the kid just doesn't have it.
>>
>>62795483

no the problem is this man has no business being in front of a camera in any circumsance
>>
>>62794372
hopefully a gun in the mouth
>>
>>62795581
haha EDGEY!!!! I like it, so fucking bizarre, dark and twisted....
>>
>>62795545
He does fine hosting his tabletop thing. He's just a nerd riding out what little fame he has. Maybe it's just me comparing him to nuts like the Olsen Twins and all the disney kids from his era, but I can't help but like him.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.