[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just take the later timeslot? He may be ridiculously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: dead.jpg (65 KB, 986x812) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
65 KB, 986x812
Why didn't he just take the later timeslot? He may be ridiculously wealthy but he threw away his legacy and has become an irrelevant old man going through the talk show motions.
>>
I just want to see a documentary where he, Sona and Jordan go on a road trip.
>>
>>62793181
He's got the youtube tweens on a chokehold with his quirky remotes and vidya focus
>>
>>62793181

He believed the Tonight Show was important and didn't want to sully it by allowing Tonight to air tomorrow. Little did he know he would be replaced with a drunk little shit who couldn't convincingly laugh to save his life and replaces thought out sketches with children's games.
>>
>>62793468
15 million views in the 18 and 34 age group per month for teamcoco.com and his youtube channel.

And some of the things he's done on TBS probably wouldn't have gotten past NBC execs
>>
>>62793181
because he has dignity, unlike Leno who goes back to the network that fired him like a battered woman goes back to her abusive husband
>>
As much as I love Conan, I think Jimmy is really likable and is probably a better fit for the Tonight Show.
>>
>>62794049
Conan would have done better replacing Dave. He was to much of a shock to the Leno audience.

Fallon is actually doing a Johnny Carson impression, watch some old clips to see the similarities.
>>
>>62793581
Have an up vote, faggot

Conan was amazing in the late 90's/early 2000's. After that, even on NBC, was shit. The GOAT skit was "in the year 2000", until they kept doing it after y2k.

Debate me, garbage people.
>>
>>62794305
I doubt anyone is disagreeing with you. I think Conan was going downhill even before the Tonight Show.
>>
Because he worked his ass off for years and earned the job, so they decided to fire him because he had the gall to actually be funny.
>>
>>62794460
>spoken like a Gaul, and not a master-race Anglo.
>>
It all went to shit when he got Andy on his show. Would love to kick that ugly fat piece of shit in his face!
>>
>>62794709
Andy's the lighting, you don't get to talk shit about him.
>>
File: 1446867781145.png (167 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1446867781145.png
167 KB, 500x313
>>62794709
>he doesn't like Andy Richter
>he uses exclamation points and wishes violence on a late night show sidekick
>>
>>62793181
He's now fucking his assistant on a daily basis and traveling around the world making remotes.. he's living the dream anon
>>
>>62794375
There was a decline when Craig started doing late night sharing the time slot because there was no competition at the time

Don't believe me? Watch the old eps way before the meme robot skeleton
>>
>>62794709
Are you that faggot who wanted Andy booted in the Howard stern interview of Conan?
>>
>>62794709
>It all went to shit when he got Andy on his show.
But Andy's been there since the very first episode. So it all went to shit from then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhtC_Ryz1Hk
>>
>>62793287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzgcSBLwAzI
>>
>>62794305
You're right. Anyone who followed him through the 90s knew that was his best stuff. It was some pretty off the wall stuff for a while.

Masturbating Bear, Camel Toe Annie, Oldy Olson, "More You Know" sketches, etc.
>>
>>62796227
Was he a cokehead back then or something? What's with the nose touching
>>
>>62793181
Reminder that he said he wants a travel show when his talk show run ends
>>
>>62796511
we were all cokeheads back then
>>
>>62796511
He's scared as fuck
>>
Just imagine if Craig Ferguson was the Tonight Show host...imagine the possibilities!
>>
>>62793181
His wife probably got all upset that she'd been telling her friends he was going to do something then he didn't. Then she got in his ear about what he should do and how.

Women are like that. He seems petty for giving a shit when he was earning incredible money and if he had patience he'd have gotten what he wanted anyway.
>>
ATTENTION

CONAN IS DOING A FULL LENGTH REMOTE EPISODE IN ARMENIA TONIGHT WITH SONA

TUNE IN BECAUSE IT'S THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR CONAN WILL NOT APPEAR TO BE DEAD INSIDE
>>
>>62796543
Apparently it was just enthusiasm

>Others interpreted his lunacy as an indication that Conan was jumpy, tense, and ungainly. But in truth, he had not been overly anxious that first night. What looked like nerves was actually excitement. A charge had been lit under him; he was exploding with the thrill of knowing: Yes! This is it!
>>
JUST

YOU DIDNT STAY OUT OF THE SUN CONAN
>>
>>62794305
I'd say he was only good until Andy Richter left ca. 2000.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.